Friends Anywhere

km0711
on 3/3/12 8:48 am - GA
RNY on 03/14/12
I'm Kim. 36, married, AA mom of 4 and scheduled for RNY on March 14th. I live in Atlanta and I'm originally from Ny. I love travel, shopping, family things, spur of the moment stuff, anything fun really. Hit me up if you want to be friends, it would be nice to talk with people who understand.

carlak
on 3/6/12 9:50 am - Bradenton, FL
 Hi Kim,
Im Carla, I am 10 years out from RNY and have lost 150 pounds. I am mom to Liz who is 30 and just got married. she has no children yet. I cant wait for her to be a mom so I can be a grandma!!!!!
But I am practicing being a grandma to my cousins 3 children so i keep busy!!!!!
congrat on your surgery you will do great!!!!! if you have any questions you can email me at [email protected] or tag me here. 
I love to travel, shop do family thing too. I love taking pictures, I live in Bradenton florida not to far from Atlanta!!!!! about 8 hours. It seems I am always in that stupid airport there!!!!! I fly to chicago all the time to go and see my kid!!!!!
I hope to hear from you. Carla Any questions let me know.

image hosting site

sabcat
on 3/27/12 2:58 pm - PA
Hi Kim,
My name is Terri and I'm from Pennsylvania and looking for a weight loss friend and supporter. Your request caught my attention because you surgery date is the same as mine but 1 year later. Last year this time I was going through the same thing you are now experiencing. I was excited, hopeful, and filled with lots of questions and expectations. I will tell you, one year later, my life is nothing like it was before my surgery. There were lots of exciting moments, but there was also some disappointments. I would highly recommend keeping a journal, you don't want to forget the changes and achievements and you also have a place to work out the disappointments. Really interested in being pen-pals and friends.
Hope your surgery went well and your recovery is going smoothly.

Terri
MzNeke
on 4/21/12 4:27 pm - Cincinnati, OH
RNY on 05/22/12
Hi Kim,
I'm Tonica from Cincinnati. I'm looking for pen pals as well. I am scheduled for RNY on May 22. I pray that all is well with you and that your weight loss journey is a success! Take care!

GBPDIVA

km0711
on 4/21/12 5:24 pm - GA
RNY on 03/14/12
So far so good. I am almost 6 weeks post op and down 31lbs. Are you excited yet? Feel free to email me and say/ask anything you like. [email protected]

Most Active