Looking for a Buddy/PenPal

bitchblubber
on 4/24/12 8:39 pm - MD
RNY on 08/14/12
Well, Im in month 3 of a 6 month track and waivering back and forth between super excited and super annoyed.  I'd love to meet/talk/write some new people to keep motivated and gain some new friends in this entire process!

I'm living in MD, but don't have a preference as to location.  Of course, I'd love to get together with someone in the area, but that's not a requirement.
Age: 32yrs; Height: 5'5;  HW 254lbs; SW(8/14/12) 244lbs; CW 212bls

MelW1986
on 4/25/12 11:40 am - MN
RNY on 05/07/12
Hi! I am Melissa. My surgery is coming up on May 7. I also love to talk/write to people. I live in MN, am 25 years old and have a 5 year old daughter. I am going for the RNY
Imabefoxy
on 4/26/12 4:05 am
RNY on 05/30/12
 Hey Melissa, what part of MN are you from? I'm originally a MinneSNOWta girl :)
MelW1986
on 4/26/12 7:31 am - MN
RNY on 05/07/12
Pine City
Imabefoxy
on 4/26/12 4:05 am
RNY on 05/30/12
 Hey! I'm Candice :) We're the same age & height! :P Isn't THAT fantastic?! LOL Love your screenname. Anywho, how are you doing with your process? I can understand the annoyed thing! I just got approved for surgery yesterday and am now waiting on a surgery date. Eek! It's so interesting to know everyone else's situations with different doctors and insurances. I never would have thought it'd vary so much!! Keep it up! And write me anytime!
Candice

On a craftier note, visit my website: www.stampinupdaizees.stampinup.net
bitchblubber
on 4/26/12 8:28 am - MD
RNY on 08/14/12
Thanks for responding Ladies!

I'm definitly feeling a little lost in the whole process, but I am looking forward to moving forward!  I wish there was a little more pre-surgery support on this site, but I'm learning a lot from the people who have already had their surgeries.

Let's see... more about me?  2 kids, Married.  I work in Human Services (Mental Health), so I'm really in tune with the whole mental part of all this.  Of course, its totally different when battling with my own demons - food and otherwise. LOL

How are you both doing with everything?  (besides going crazy waiting and all that.  LOL)

bitchblubber
on 4/26/12 8:31 am - MD
RNY on 08/14/12
BTW - Candace - How did you decide on your goal weight?  I keep wanting to lower mine, but I really have no basis on what to go off of since I haven't been of "normal" weight... well, EVER.  LOL.

MelW1986
on 4/26/12 1:20 pm - MN
RNY on 05/07/12
I am facing the same problem as you with picking my goal weight. All I REALLY want is to be healthy. As for how I am doing, I just wrote my story today and I feel like a weight has been lifted. Just by getting everything off of my chest. The road to getting just your surgery date scheduled can be long and full of every possible curve they send your way. Just keep your head high and push forward no matter what they send at you! The more the sent my way, the more determined I was to get to where I now am, and that is just having surgery scheduled and waiting for the day to get here. It is an amazing and sureal feeling to be here for me. Best of luck to you. If you need to talk or anything message me on here or add me on facebook. My e-mail for my facebook (my name is too common) is [email protected]. Name is Melissa White and picture of my little girl as my profile pic
Most Active