Looking for a Pen Pal

dolphinluver1278
on 9/25/12 1:16 am - Hamburg, NY
 I am looking for a pen pal.  I am new to the surgery process. This means that I am still thinking about it.  I know I want to lose the weight just not sure if the surgery is right for me.  I am tired of the dieting yo-yo.  I have 4 kids that I am taking care of on my own and need to be heathy for them as well as myself.

Thanks in advance,

Elizabeth
zillah
on 10/3/12 11:46 am
I am new to the whole process too. I have only gotten as far as having my fanily Dr. fill out the required forms and mailing them off to whereever they go.  I am in the process of researching every scrap of information I can find on g.b. surgery.  I'm pretty sure I want to have it done. I have lost and gained so many times.  I can get 30 to 40 lbs. off only to regain it.  I just can't get down any more. I know 2 people that have had it done and they are happy that they had it done.  I went to a support group on Sun. and the post surgery people were all positive about their journey.  I wish you luck in making your decision. 
Sweetvtmom
on 10/5/12 8:29 pm - VT
I would love to be a support person for you, if you can be a support person for me. :)

I am new to the process as well. I meet with the surgeon for my 1:1 on October 23. I know my PCP has already sent my medical necessity form. It's going to be a long haul though.
dolphinluver1278
on 11/2/12 10:51 pm - Hamburg, NY

How did your one on one go with your surgeon. I still have not made up my mind.  The biggest thing is that I am a single mother and have no one to watch my kids for me for the time that I will be in the hospital. Hope to hear from you again soon!

(deactivated member)
on 11/2/12 10:40 pm

Do not worry about the body weight its a problem for the man and also  a woman after the marriage weight is gained automatically..i think surgery is not the best solution for the losing weight..i recommend to you some tips for losing weight

1.avoid oily foods

2.drink more and more water which is very helpful the body weight

3.Do exercise in daily routine.

Most Active