Great Site for exercisers!

Scott William
on 8/22/06 11:49 am
Hello all.  This is my first post on the exercise forum so allow my self to introduce...... my self.   I had the surgery last December after years of being heavy.  I was a good high school athlete and was a thrower on my college track team.  After the exercise to stay in shape for sports ended the weight went up.  (typical story) Fast forward to now.  I have trouble throwing (even though I would love to) due to a separated shoulder but luckily I have found something that satisfies my competitive streak and that is running.  Go figure.  I used to make fun of those geeks :-).  Anyway, I have signed up for the Jan 07 Disney marathon and my goal is to finish.  (sub goal -- under 5 hours).  Okay, so that is me.  Nice to meet you. Here is the site that I have found that maps out routes for running, walking biking and probably, anything that needs milage mapped out. http://www.favoriterun.com/ Take care Scott
Earl C.
on 8/22/06 3:02 pm - Circleville, OH
Hey Scott, I know you. Hey, when you decide you want to start throwing again let me know. Maybe we can have a WLS Meet or something. Good luck on the marathon. Earl

"If you set a goal for yourself and are able to achieve it, you have won your race. Your goal can be to come in first, to improve your performance, or just finish the race—it's up to you."

~~Dave Scott, Triathlete
Most Active