1/2 Marathon COMPLETED!

LYnn
on 11/5/06 6:16 am - Upland, CA
Thank you all for your support on my journey towards the LA Marathon. I tell you this is the best thing I have done for myself next to my lap band surgery! I completed the half-marathon in 3:15:51 which was just a snap ahead of my APLA training pace!:jump: It was hot and I somehow made it through! There really is such a thing as a runner's high. I encourage all of you that like me had a pipe dream of running a half or full marathon sometime in your future! I am living or should I say running that dream at 40 and feeling awesome! Thanks again for the support, inspiration, motivation, and encouragement! Have an awesome Sunday, :kiss:Lynn
Mary M.
on 11/6/06 1:16 am - Neverland, CA

LYnn Hello sweetie!! Congrats on completing your 1/2 Marathon, I am so incredibly proud of you!!! You go Gurl!!!

*♥´¨)¸.·
;♥¸.·*♥´¨) ¸.♥·*¨)
(¸.♥´ (¸.♥· )
MM~

415/154       
We write our own destiny; we become what we do. ~ Madame Chiang Kai-Shek 

LYnn
on 11/6/06 3:16 am - Upland, CA
Hey there my gorgeous friend! I am so proud of YOU! Thank you for setting the bar! You really inspire me to keep moving. I am still praying for you hun. Love and Miss ya, Lynnie
JeremyGentles
on 11/6/06 2:49 am - Johnson City, TN

You are an inspiration to me and so many of the members. Keep up the great work and I encourage you to continue to share all of your successes with us here.

Jeremy Gentles, MA, CSCS
ObesityHelp Exercise Physiologist

LYnn
on 11/6/06 3:17 am - Upland, CA
Jeremy, Love the new picture! Thanks for the support, everyone on the boards helps me to keep moving forward....step by step! Love it! Lynnie
Most Active