Sunday's workout

Earl C.
on 11/5/06 11:12 am - Circleville, OH
Well, got 90% of the move done yesterday...ouch..most of the gym equipment and furniture I moved myself. Then paid a kid to help me move some of the big stuff like the washer and dryer. I called it quits before we got done. I couldn't even walk, bend over or close my hand. My ankle and leg started cramping later last night.  So I've discovered the perfect workout. Find a gym...then load all the weights, Dumbbells and equipment on a truck by yourself, then unload it. No more crunches, not more squats, no more grip work. It's a whole body workout. Then go crawl in a hole and die somewhere.  Sunday Still did some moving and cleaning. I have some more equipment to move Tuesday if I can find a uhaul. Basically, I'm sore and beat up from yesterday. So at work I did about 15 min of stretching and light, light cable and DB stuff just to lube the joints. Then walked an EZ 1.4 miles at 2.8 mph up to level 3.5. Very easy just to get the kinks out. Ok... Have a good week everyone. I'll probably be without internet for awhile.  Earl
mikee
on 11/5/06 3:05 pm - Zinfandel, CA
I feel your pain, sucks for sure. I did abs and Nordictrack for 20 minutes
Mikee
Earl C.
on 11/6/06 8:38 am - Circleville, OH
Good workout Mike.
Most Active