Tuesday!

Neecee O.
on 2/20/07 12:16 pm - CA

AM:  25 minutes vinyassa flow + 175 crunches + 30 reverse crunches + 24 girlie push ups PM:  30 minutes FAST wog

How's about YOU???

Deidre V.
on 2/20/07 7:58 pm - Havelock, NC
I did a 3 1/2 mile walk then did weight work with my arms and legs...You go with the wogging! My knee is still tender and I'm not pushing it....Dede

308 start weight on 7/18/06
258 50 pounds GONE on 9/26/06
208 next goal 100 gone (done on 3/1)
190 dr goal
150 goal weight
135 current

Neecee O.
on 2/20/07 9:56 pm - CA
luckily it does not hurt too bad to walk, Commando Woman!!!  Good job, Dede!!!!
LizzyL
on 2/21/07 12:02 am - NY
RNY on 06/08/04 with
Hello Neecee Nice to meet you Today..... i stayed inside this morning and ran on the treadmil. i did 2 miles. :-) i can not wait to get better at running.  I can do 2 miles in 30 mins. with 2 minutes resting in between. Its alright but not good enough. So i need to do ALOT better then that... i know i am hard on myself.  i try to push and challenge myself hard when i exercise.... i adore running. I started running last summer. so i can't wait till it gets nice and warm again. :-) before i ran ...i did my ab workout because after i run on , its hard on my stomach. my stomach goes into spasms lol i don't know what the deal is!! so i do my abs before my run... Anyway here's what i did ... all of my ab workouts are.. 4 sets of 20 with 1 minute resting between sets regular crunches - Oblique Crossover Crunches - Side Plank with Oblique Twist Bicycle Exercise - Reverse Crunch -  Crunches on the ball with a medicine ball (5 lbs)- i will do my 5 mile - walk away the pound DVD later this afternoon. I absolutely LOVE this DVD. It's not only walking VERY briskly but  she also uses a resist rubber band and weights throughout the  whole entire DVD.  this DVD is better then walking outside lol , really it is!! but honestly i can not wait for spring to come around again i absolutely LOVE running outside... i get such a high from running!! Although This DVD is alot of FUN! The whole hour goes by sooo fast.  Honestly ? ...  I would LOVE to do this DVD everyday lol or even 2 times a day.. lol haha!!!!!! but i try not to because ... i don't want my body to get use to the same exercise.... so i switch my routine everyday :-) i will do the treadmil later again before dinner. :-) have a wonderful day  i am off to visit the new shop and stop ( food store )  and see what is on sale over there :-) hugsss Lizzy

Hugs & Kisses
Lizzybee2.gif

Neecee O.
on 2/21/07 4:57 am - CA
LIZZY!!!  LookitCHOO.  You are one motivated lady. I used to love running, too, did it for many years. Now I can't hardly get it off the ground, but I am a mean walker. LOL I keep seeing this walk away the pounds  dvd - gotta check that out!  You are inspiring.  Thanks - and make sure to come back here!!! You are a wow in progress.
LizzyL
on 2/21/07 8:17 am - NY
RNY on 06/08/04 with
Hello there Neecee aww .....thank you for your kind words, it's so much appreicated :-) YES please do check the DVD out -- walk away the pounds DVD - 5 mile advance walk IS so much fun!! hey if we lived closer ........ i would love to walk with you we would be 2 mean walkers ... lol hahaha :-) i will come back here ...  I am 2 1/2 years post op... i had my surgery june 8, 2004. i was a major lurker for 2 years before i joined here lol just reading the message board.... checking out the WLS ... wanted to check out what DR is best for me and my needs after care ...etc... anyway ... i am inlove with exercising... if I have a day off .... oh boy i get depressed.... but i do it only because my body DOES need a rest in between my workouts... now that i lost -150 lbs...  it really feels wonderful to exercise... i get such a high out of exercising... i have so much enegry ... lol P.S .....after dinner i did the treadmil......... i did almost a mile in 10 minutes... OMG...lol i rest 2 mins in between and then ran again ... thank you for answering my post.... hugsss Lizzy

Hugs & Kisses
Lizzybee2.gif

Most Active