How excersize changed my life

celinejen
on 2/23/07 5:12 am - Kirkland, WA

I've suffered from chronic back pains for the past 5 or six years. I honestly never put the connection togeather. My weight gain had everything to do with my back pains. I have been workingout consistantly for 9 months  ( which for me really is a milestone ) My back pains are a thing of the past ( gone ) No more waking up in pain and no more having to litteraly crawl out of bed, from being in pain. I was so bad I was litteraly crying ( I went to the dr ) The dr gave me muscle relaxants ( I'm off those too ) I can't stress out important it is to excersize ( it will litteraly save your life )  It saved mine.  Jen

StephanieF.
on 2/28/07 10:57 am

Hey Jen,

I totally agree with you, my back pain is much better now that I am exercising and losing weight.  I feel so much better.  I had days like you mentioned wherein I'd have to crawl out of my bed, I'd be stooped over all the time, couldn't sweep or mop or anything, and it was so awful.  I'm so thankful that this has happened!

I'm glad you're doing so great!

Steph 

Extended tummy tuck/hernia repair on July 28, 2008! Five pounds of skin removed!
Be miserable. Or motivate yourself.  Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice. ~W.D

Weight at surgery on July 26, 2006: 304 lbs
Lowest weight: 147 (157 pounds lost!)
Regain over the past 2 years (2012-2014) - 59 pounds
REBOOTING! :) Working on losing back down to 160 (beginning Jan. 18, 2015)

Most Active