inner thigh workout

fjesus
on 3/27/07 1:05 pm - phila, PA
hello everyone does anyone knows any really good inner thigh exercises my inner thighs are starting to get so jiggly i don't know what to do and i don't want to get surgery either. has anyone done some type of exercise to tighten there inner thighs if any suugestions please let me know.                                        thanks so much 
Carla W.
on 3/28/07 12:01 am - CA
RNY on 05/08/06 with
The easiest and fastest way to tone the inner thighs in my opinion is with a thigh toner. yes the old thigh master. I use one everynight when I go to bed and read. do sets of 20 full press.. than short press (small in and outs half way I guess you call it.. than sets of 10 where u push in and let it out slowly. really gets a good burn going to the area and you will see results pretty quick. I do them every night. I am up to about 5 sets of each now and the inner thighs are starting to look pretty good..

Remember.. skin is an organ so you wont get reduction in skin. you will have some spring back which is normal after wls but that takes time. what you will see is the increase in mass of the inner thigh muscles that may give the illision to less baggy skin.. good luck.

fjesus
on 3/28/07 11:45 am - phila, PA

thanks so much for your reply i will go out and buy one i was going to buy one but then i said maybe it won't work like people say but i guess i will ive it a try.

thanks soooooo much    bye

Most Active