Tuesday workout

Earl C.
on 3/27/07 2:05 pm - Circleville, OH
Like Summer time in Central Ohio today. OMG! I'm loving it. 2:15 to 3 pm Throwing practice 3:15 to 3:45 pm walk outside 11 pm @ work gym walk treadmill 40 min, up to level 11, up to 3.5 mph Earl "Unless you try something beyond what you already mastered you will never grow."
carbonblob
on 3/27/07 4:05 pm - los angeles, CA
chest and back today. i've started a new split routine and stopped the push pull routine i've been doing for months and months. now i do chest/back bi's/tri's shoulder/legs. all supersets. it's an intense workout with supersetting but going to just two bodyparts helps me keep intensity up. after the superset i do an ab exercise. so i do 3 sets of 10 reps with four exercises per body part and all supersets. that keeps me busy for a solid 45 minutes and then i'm out of the gym......carbonblob
Carla W.
on 3/28/07 2:10 am - CA
RNY on 05/08/06 with
I love doing supersets as well.. u get done quick and you get a ton of exercise in as well. I leave with a sweat and know I got some cardio in as well.. I usually look like I'm standing in a mini gym when I get all the stuff together to do a work out.. sound like you're doing a great job..and you look fantastic.

Earl C.
on 3/28/07 9:47 am - Circleville, OH
Hey Carbonblob, Glad you're posting on here. Sounds like a plan. I like supersets too when I'm short on time or doing a pump day. Earl
carbonblob
on 3/28/07 10:27 am - los angeles, CA
hey Earl,

yeah, i superset but i don't lift the kind of weight you're capable of. i have a bad back so i lift moderately at most but i try for strict form which can make up for the lack of a heavier weight. some days i will try to go heavy. on those days i still superset but with more rest in between sets. oh, i really enjoy your power video links. i'm still amazed at the little asian kid and how powerful he is! i think he must have amazing speed to hoist those weights. the old fast/slow twitch muscle theory in practice......carbonblob
Earl C.
on 3/28/07 11:43 am - Circleville, OH

Thanks. I like those links too. They had the whole Pumping Iron video on youtube.com too recently. Look up http://dieselcrew.com/ or on Youtube search for Diesel lifting. Those guys are freaks. I met some of them at a party and they're not huge guys but they're stronger than a bull. I'm not really a bodybuilder but still want to big arms and shoulders. Everything else I do is to help my throwing. I do a bodybuilding cycle right after track season is over around August to November or so. More reps, sets and exercises. I'm big on supersets and what I call breakdown sets or stripping or extended set. Just keep pumping and taking plates off without rest until you're left with the bar and a lot of pain. yeah baby!!! Ok...I'm getting too excited for an old man. Keep posting. Earl

carbonblob
on 3/29/07 10:04 am - los angeles, CA
well, from one old man to another, we gotta get excited about something huh?! oh, thanks for the link. jus****ched the 55lb pinkie pull up! wow. oh, i'm going to share the "what 200 calories looks like" on the mens board. very cool. thanks for the links and keep up the good work. you know, if there's a throwing UP contest I think I would be in olympic form! ever since my surgery i've blown my lunch more than i have my entire life! just a different kind of throwing......lol. later.....carbonblob
Earl C.
on 3/29/07 12:29 pm - Circleville, OH
I don't throw UP that much anymore. I don't really dump. I wish I did actually. Glad you liked the link.
Neecee O.
on 3/27/07 8:55 pm - CA

85 minute bike ride in big hills

Good job, Guys!

Earl C.
on 3/28/07 9:50 am - Circleville, OH
Good job Neecee. Earl
Most Active