Friday workout?

Neecee O.
on 3/30/07 10:36 am - CA
I did 45 minute wog after work. Hopefully I will do some ab work tonight, did not do one crunch all week.  Getting ready to go on vaca all next week - will be walking, biking on Oregon coast! Trying to not drink so much beer. (But not real hard)
Carla W.
on 3/30/07 3:51 pm - CA
RNY on 05/08/06 with
40 on elliptical
1 hour supersets all core workout.. arms are hurting from this one.. but it feels good..

~Beautiful Dreamer~
on 3/31/07 10:59 pm - Pinellas County, FL
Friday... whew... I think I was out to kill myself!!! I arrived just over 50 minutes before my personal trainer (typical for me).  I went into the studio and worked out for the entire time! 5 minutes Stretching 5 minutes Martial Arts: Kicks and Hand Strikes  2 minutes Martial Arts: Form 5 laps around the studio floor JOGGING (OMG) 5 minutes Martial Arts: Kicks and Hand Strikes  2 minutes Martial Arts: Form 5 laps around the studio floor JOGGING (Glutton for punishment) 5 minutes Martial Arts: Kicks and Hand Strikes  2 minutes Martial Arts: Form 5 laps around the studio floor JOGGING (I am turning into a masocist!) 2 minutes Martial Arts: Form 5 laps around the studio floor JOGGING (Personal trainer came in at this point and watched) 2 minutes Martial Arts: Form 2 minutes walk off (water cramp in the side) Actual Trainer workout: 4 sets of 12 push-ups... 3 months ago I was happy to do 1 set of 6 LOL 4 sets of 12 arm lifts with free weights (5lbs) 4 sets of 12 squats with free weights (5lbs) forward extentions 6 minutes on the eliptical (Tried crunches but I just wasnt feeling them today so we moved on) 4 sets of 12 pull down chest presses (40 lbs) 4 sets of 12 shoulders (35 lbs) 6 minutes on the Arc Trainer 4 sets of 15 leg presses (100lbs) 4 sets of 15 Hip Abductors (50lbs) 5 minutes on the Stair Master!

Earl C.
on 4/1/07 6:31 am - Circleville, OH

Have fun on vacation. What's a vacation? Friday  Chores and got to throw for 45 minutes. Have a good weekend. Earl

Most Active