Clothing Exchange

sherrie T.
on 3/13/08 3:30 am - CLAREMORE, OK

The clothing exchange is a wonderful tool we have on here. I personally have gotten some beautiful clothes from wonderful people on OH. And I am very thankful to all of you that have shared things with me. I actually listed for a first time today, just a pair of shorts that my son only wore once but they are like new. anywho...  the point to this post is that it would be really nice if after someone puts a claim on your item if you would delete it from the exchange board, leaving it causes others to email you with hopes of getting it when it isnt available. some of the ones on there have been there for months and were gone within minutes of being posted. so please if you have a post that is no longer available please delete it..  thanks so much and god bless you all.

kritter
on 3/28/12 8:47 pm - Elk, WA
I agree.  But It seems that no one lists any more.  I am in desprate need of clothing and there is no listings anywhere.  I can't aford to go out and buy them.  I need 5x and 6 x.  If you know anyone or ar someone who has any to offer please contact [email protected]. Thank you
Most Active