best bathing suits for deflated breasts?!

Me13
on 4/3/11 3:47 pm
i am needing a new bathing suit for swimming...my other suits let my deflated breasts swoosh around in the water! 

i heard underwire is good...but speedo has something called a hydro bra and i'm wondering if that's just like a sports bra for swimming?? 

any other suggestions welcome...i am trying to incorporate more swimming in my exercise routine.  i still wear a size d -- but whoa, i look like i've had 12 breastfeeding children!

thanks!
stephanie
Height: 5'6".  Top Weight/Surgery Weight: 274. (August 2010)
8 weeks out:  219.6.  12 weeks out:  198. 
NORMAL WEIGHT REACHED MARCH 2011 (153 lbs.).
Goal BMI:  In the normal range, please -- somewhere between 22-24 
Clothing size 26/28 (triple X) before surgery in August of 2010. 
March 2011 clothing size:  10/12 (large)

Lap. RNY and Gallbladder Removal, Dr. Choi @ Danbury Hospital, Aug. 2010

Jillian O.
on 4/3/11 9:25 pm - Fort Riley, KS
I wear this suit

http://www.swimoutlet.com/product_p/17163.htm?color=9325

It has a lot of support in the chest, it has a full bra with cups built in, plus the back goes up a little higher than other suits to keeps everything, the boobs and extra back skin, all in. It is also chlorine resistant, I have had mine for 6 months, with 2-3 days a week of lap swimming, and it still hasn't faded at all.

Jillian
Operation Iraqi Freedom Veteran, Army Wife, 3x Ironman Finisher

anna R.
on 4/3/11 10:47 pm
Boy do I agree with you. At least you still have something left. I went from a 40 D to now wearing a 34 B. And of course most of that is just skin! No regrets just hard to find the right clothes, especially a bathing suit. Unfortunately I don't have any suggestions.

Anna

MacMadame
on 4/4/11 12:55 pm - Northern, CA
I like the TYR suits for a swim workout. I just get them very tight and then they hold everything up. With deflated ones, you can kind of just smash them in. So even though I'm still a D cup, I don't have a lot of issues with bounce.

HW - 225 SW - 191 GW - 132 CW - 122
Visit my blog at Fatty Fights Back      Become a Fan on Facebook!
Starting BMI 40-ish or less? Join the LightWeights

healthygirl22
on 4/12/11 6:41 am
I just ordered an underwire, full coverage, halter, push-up swim top from Victoria's Secret and it doesn't look too bad.  Plenty of room to tuck the 36Ds into.
Most Active