Just for Fun: When I'm at the gym, I hate it when....

javier rosario
on 6/29/11 5:06 am - NJ
guys who wear timberland work boots in  to work out.. with no laces really?? i mean really?? what are you doing a photo shoot for a gay magazine layout or something??   people who go to the gym for two hours and actually work out for ten minutes..the rest of the time they are on the cell phone and staring at themselves in the mirror..  self appointed personal trainers  who want to come over and tell you what youre doing wrong and how they do it   and what to eat and blah blah blah  blah  *can you please go to another part of the gym before I kick you in the throat thefore demostrating how I do it*  girls who wear basically a piece of saran wrap with everything hanging out then give you a nasty look because youre looking at them..  staff soliciting you to sign up for personal trainer sessions  for only and extra $149.99 a month!!!  *I said NO the first 8 times you asked me!!!*
Sue M.
on 6/29/11 11:56 am - Nantucket, MA
my gym is at the college I work at.

I kinda want to knock out the girls who get on a machine, go really slow and talk on their cell phone the whole time.  seems guys don't do this, and I thank them for that.

Read my blog, BARIATHLETE   I run because I can.

First 5K race October 4, 2009   (34.59)  PR 5/22/11 (27:26)
First 5 Mile: January 1, 2011 (50:30)
First 10K: July 4, 2010 (1:03.26) New PR 4/10/11 (1:01.14)
First 10 Mile: April 11, 2010  (1:46.15)
First 1/2 marathon: June 13, 2010 (2:22.21)  PR: 5/1/11 (2:17.30)
First Marathon: October 16, 2011: 5:47:20

Goofy Challenge: January 7-8, 2012
If you think you can, you can.  If you think you can't, you're right. - Mary Kay Ash
Michelle E.
on 6/29/11 2:09 pm
I hate it when .. the guy next to me has enough cologne on to give me an asthma attack!!!!

When I have to get off the TD to pee...

When some one leaves their gum or other nasties on a machine.

Those wenches who try to monopolize every group exercise class.

The person on the weight lifting machine and talks with another person and doesnt continue on with his/her set timely.

Michelle
MissMaryMac
on 7/8/11 11:52 am - Maple Grove, MN
I hate showing up early  group fitness classes (Zumba, Hip-Hop, Soul Grooves etc.) just to get a spot in the front ...and some jerk shows up 5 minutes late, stands right in front of me where there isn't even enough room, and then they have no idea what they are doing so I spend most of the class running into them because they don't move.   Stand in the back if you're new or at least stand staggered, not directly in someone elses face.  :)

** I am a Susan G Komen 3-Day Walker --- WLS allowed me to make it all 60 miles in 2010 and 2011 and I'm doing it again in 2012!!  
Most Active