Pre workout supplement

zerofat007
on 11/21/14 9:53 pm

If your still on ursodol didn't anyone have any side effect taking pre work supplement ? Like caffeine 

Gwen M.
on 11/22/14 12:15 am
VSG on 03/13/14

My understanding is that there's no good scientific backup for the efficacy of pre-workout supplements.  So I wouldn't bother.  

VSG with Dr. Salameh - 3/13/2014
Diagnosed with Binge Eating Disorder and started Vyvanse - 7/22/2016
Reconstructive Surgeries with Dr. Michaels - 6/5/2017 (LBL & brachioplasty), 8/14/2017 (UBL & mastopexy), 11/6/2017 (medial leg lift)

Age 42 Height 5'4" HW 319 (1/3/2014) SW 293 (3/13/2014) CW 149 (7/16/2017)
Next Goal 145 - normal BMI | Total Weight Lost 170

TrendWeight | Food Blog (sort of functional) | Journal (down for maintenance)

(deactivated member)
on 12/8/14 2:06 am

I use mostly all Cellucor products...I take their pre-workout called C4 and the BCAA powder during workouts and I have noticed differences.  The C4 does give you some tingles but it goes away in like 10 minutes.  I also take their CLK which is a fat burner and the Super HD.  I've gotten more shape to my body that I didn't have before and I felt like, even with my workout regime, wasn't happening.

zerofat007
on 12/8/14 2:39 am

I also notice I lost a lot of strength after  surgery. Is it because of the lack or red meat and chicken breast since we eat a lot less. Guess I have to build my strength up again. 

(deactivated member)
on 12/8/14 9:18 pm

Make sure you are getting in your protein but also plenty of meat-based and plant-based iron because this is necessary for your muscle cells to have the energy they need to grow.  I am going through quite a time with anemia and a few related problems and I've learned this the hard way.

David147
on 3/16/15 8:25 pm

If you are looking for a potent product to help with muscle energy, improve stamina, delay muscle fatigue, and improve recovery then you will love Bulldozer XL5000. It mixes pretty well, the fruit punch is awesome. Unlike SuperPump, No-Xplode for example they do not use any fillers or binders or hide their formula in a proprietary blend. Making the product very potent and honest. Also, they are one of the few to add BCAAs (Branched Chain Amino Acids) and glutamine to improve recovery and muscle/protein synthesis which in turn would increase lean muscle mass. It also has Carnitine-L-tartrate which is great if you want to burn fat. 

Most Active