on 9/3/05 12:46 am - Chicago, IL
DAWN P.
on 6/13/05 2:47 pm
slimsweetie2004
on 3/2/05 5:17 pm - Clayton, IN
(deactivated member)
on 9/8/04 3:30 am - CA
Topic: Sierra College, Rocklin California, October 17, 2004 Flea Market
Here is another great Flea Market. You can sale or buy. They norma;ly have this one twice a year. This is the first one this year. I plan to sale my Pre WLS clothes out there.
(deactivated member)
on 9/8/04 3:27 am - CA
Topic: Higgins Diggins Grass Valley California September 11, 2004
Higgins Diggins Semi Annual Sale is this coming Saturday. I will be out of town and will mis it!!! Higgins Diggins is located off of Hwy 49, just outside of Auburn Calif on your way to Nevada City and Gras Valley. This is a great one.
Debbie S.
on 5/26/04 1:40 am - Appleton, WI
Topic: RE: is there flea markets online.
Hi I am so into swap meets and flea markets I drive my husband batty. I am a big Ebayer, and I have tryed several other sites. I have found Ebay to be the most reliable and secure place. Out of over 100 transactions, I have only gotten burned once, and I figured it was risky even before the transaction. The savest way to pay on Ebay I have found is through paypal. That way if you get burned like I did, you can get your money refunded, like I did. Good luck to you!!
Carla M.
on 5/21/04 2:05 pm - Greenville, SC
Topic: Flea Markets here I come!!!!!!!!!!
I'm an RN by trade and a month ago my Fibromyalgia became worse and right now I'm no longer able to work as a nurse. Between missing helping people and driving my husband crazy we decided I needed a project not to mention income. So, my journey begins. We purchased our 4 month old a CD with his name sung in the songs. It is amazing to watch him smile every time he hears it. Every child deserves a song of their own and every parent deserves a smile. Sooooo, My Music and Books was born. Flea Markets here I come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It gave me a reason to live! ok..ok..and to visit the flea markets, schools, daycares! We love children! We also created a web site for all those that we met and wanted to keep connect with! This website features my products - personalized music CDs, interactive books and soon to carry regular hardback books as well. http://mymusicandbooks.com
Most Active