Coleus Cuttings

NewJen
on 10/9/05 9:47 am - greensboro, NC
Just spent the afternoon taking cuttings. I have over 15 varieties of coleus and am hopin to keep them till spring. Last year I was very successful with Kiwi Sunspot, molton Lava and a couple others!
NewJen
on 2/10/06 6:25 pm - greensboro, NC
Today I potted up all my cuttings! 12 individual pots. Most seem to have weathered the window sill pretty well! Time will tell. I am very excited for the spring planting season. I will have so much more energy for my garden!
Rocquetta T.
on 2/13/06 8:20 pm - Toledo, OH
I can't wait either. I started my seedlings last week and need to get some more pots to transplant them before they get too big. I am so excited and told my husband that the garden would be at least twice the size it was last year. Good luck with your plants. Rocquetta 333/239/175
Bonnie M
on 2/18/06 1:17 am - Sioux Falls, SD
I too, can't wait for spring----10 below 0 right now. I will definately have more energy to keep up with the weeds. I'm having a total knee (right) Tuesday, so I have some more healing to do. I think I'll be ahead of last year though. I'm down 132 lbs. I used to do coleus, maybe I'll start again this year--I love them!
Richbehr
on 2/25/06 8:17 am - North Haven, CT
RNY on 03/24/08 with
I'm hoping for my surgery in june. I guess I won't be planting much of a veggie garden this year. Maybe I'll raise dahlias.
Most Active
Recent Topics
VINES FOR NORTHERN MINNESOTA
Jlyynn · 0 replies · 510 views
Veggie Garden
Rilabie_Chime · 0 replies · 323 views
What do you like to grow??
NewJen · 14 replies · 629 views
Tons of Spring Energy
NewJen · 5 replies · 379 views