NSV but at a cost?

gman1972
on 4/27/11 9:07 pm
Ok so let me tell you something that will crack you up...pun intended. Yesterday I am jumping out of the car to get out of the pouring down rain and run into home depot.

(Those of you that are particularly astute have already figure out what happened )

(Theme from Jeopardy playing in background)

Times up...

My fat mans pants fell down to my knees, goes to show you always wear long T-Shirts and make sure your clothes fit tight.

Happy Thursday
G

Ithocles
on 4/28/11 12:26 am
The question is G, were you wearing underwear!?!?

I wouldn't have looked...promise...scout's honor.

I can't wait until my pants start falling off!

-Danny

gman1972
on 4/28/11 12:48 am
Why yes I was...it surely would of been on You Tube by now if I was hanging out in all my glory..

Hugs
G

rlw99
on 4/28/11 2:47 pm - Oakland, CA
That's awesome! Thanks for sharing and making me laugh!

ohbearly
on 4/29/11 4:24 am - Mogadore, OH
Revision on 07/31/13
Too funny. About 9 months after my surgery I was in a hurry one night to go the grocery. I threw on the first shorts I saw. I thought they felt real loose. Anyway, when I got to the market and started walking around they would not stay up. I had to hold the basket with one hand while keeping one hand in the belt loop.. When i checked out, I leaned against the counter to keep them up. After I got home, I looked and they were 8" bigger than my current size. I learned then to clean out all my drawers of over-sized clothes. Yours really was a nsv! Congrats!

Follow my journey to a happy, healthy, active life at TomBilcze.com 

acowandabean
on 4/30/11 2:31 am - Chicago, IL
RNY on 08/02/10 with
That doesn't sound so bad. I had it happen in security at a busy airport. Enjoy the loss.
Every dinner needs a side dish, on a slightly smaller plate. - Book of Mormon (The Musical)

Starting weight: 354    Surgery weight: 322     Current weight: 183  

OneFinger
on 4/30/11 5:39 am

Sure hope it was just your pants that fell and not the rest of you.

I've found that taking "darts" in the back of the waist band helped keep things in check for me. Also made it possible to keep the same pair of pants for a couple of months during the weight loss.

High Weight = 310     Surgery Weight = 300   Dr's Goal = 200   My Goal = 190    
Leza F.
on 5/1/11 7:38 am - Wheat Ridge, CO
Hee hee...awesome!!!  I'm having to hike up my pants, too....lol
http://lezabug.blogspot.com/
http://barigurl1976.blogspot.com/  Going Bariatric on a Budget!!

Deb366
on 5/1/11 8:25 am
I was walking to my car once when I was less than a year out and had a compression garment (think spanx) on underneath since I had done ps....and all of a sudden I am thinking I feel a chill....it was like I was one of those rapper kids with my undies showing!! did have a coat on luckily...

All sorts of ways to 'reveal' the new you.....

deb366

PS. belts are your friend....

Currently 125  pounds
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 383 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 954 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1330 views