Endoscopy

ronibug
on 5/31/11 12:54 pm - Baypoint, CA
Hi went to my appointment today liked the dr he explained the whole thing. I will have a Iv so I can be in a twilight state. They spray the back of your throat too so it is numb. The procedure will be done June 20th,. I also wrote a letter to my surgeon it is required pre op. Things are moving along good.
gman1972
on 5/10/11 12:57 am
Welcome Welcome Welcome....

Had VSG here and no endoscopy except during surgery, which I am very grateful I dont remember.

They are very common, as mentioned before they put you out, say open wide and the moving making begins.

We are all in this journey together, this place is loaded with tons of good people with enough experience to help you through it..

Let us know if you need anything

Hugs
G

InkdSpEdTchr
on 5/10/11 3:25 am
Hi Roni,

I had an endoscopy before surgery and it was awful, make sure they put you to sleep. Mine just gave me some "sedatives" but they weren't going to put me out, so I was awake the entire time and it was just a totally awful experience.

However, if that's what it took to get this life-saving surgery I would do it again, 10 times over because RnY gave me- my life back.

Welcome and good luck on your journey!!

:Danni

:Danni  >>>AIDS/LifeCycle 10 & 11 Finisher: 545miles on the bike in 7 days <<<
HW390/SW340/CW 208/GW170

jacksgrammie
on 5/12/11 2:10 pm - CA
Hi thanks for the message. I will talk to the dr at the pre appointment about wanting to be asleep. That is what I want a life I can enjoy congress to you for saving yourself. Roni
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 426 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1003 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views