Happy Monday

gman1972
on 6/5/11 10:04 pm
Been in the middle to upper 90s the past few days, wishing I had a pool right about now...This trend is going to continue into at least the first part of this week. 97, 97, 97 I can see the polar ice caps melting in front of my eyes...

Have a good week gang..

Hugs
G..

Craig C.
on 6/5/11 11:12 pm - Fort Worth, TX
G

Its in the upper 90's to lower 100's here G so I feel your pain. Have a cool week!

Craig

Ithocles
on 6/6/11 2:41 am
Ugh.  Heat is not my friend.  Bring on Winter!

I noticed a couple of threads about how after surgery people sometimes have a reversal of their internal thermostats.  They say they are cold all the time.  Is this something you've noticed?

-Danny

sfnativewm
on 6/6/11 6:09 am

I am cold all the time and the last few years I have been having a blast at my summer home where it tends to be in the 90's.  Hope to have the same problem this year!

~Ann~
Band removed and feeling alive with energy!

gman1972
on 6/6/11 6:10 am

Craig,
I like it...the roof and doors are off the jeep for most of the week, I have been waiting for 5 months for this, thats one of the biggest reasons I bought it...
The problem comes when I want out of the heat and the AC in the house is begging for MERCY alas its better than tornado's and clouds. The past 8 months seems like all we have everyday was clouds, rain or snow...

Danny,
There are 3 things that I didnt expect to happen during the last 3 months..
First my B/O is much stronger now....PPPPPPUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. Which isnt a problem if your into those things but I am not and neither is Laine...
Second thing was my T is up like 300 points really weird, first time its been over 700 since we have been checking for it.
Last is I am definately more heat tolerant and cold natured, I have always liked a cold house so I wonder what the hell is gonna happen come December....I just have to ensure I remember what Granny used to say..."IF YOUR COLD PUT SOME MORE CLOTHES ON HEATS NOT FREE"
I go see my surgeon and my ID doc next month and you can be sure that these will be a topic of discussion.

Hugs
G

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 370 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 940 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1320 views