Still utterly amazed

Chopper1
on 7/9/11 10:04 pm
Good morning all,

Just sitting back in utter amazement still.  I have lost 156 lbs in total and weigh 153 lbs now, it amazes me I have lost more than I weigh.  Been trying to do my best to maintain now, but have dropped a few pounds recently.  Been going out on dates and guess not finding the time to eat right.  Need to try and get a bit more balanced here.

Hope everyone enjoys this beautiful day today.
Jeff 

mst42
on 7/9/11 10:19 pm - Ithaca, NY
Hi Jeff,

It still totally amazes me too that I weight less than I lost . . . and pretty much less than ever.  I've gained a few pounds with summer parties.  So far maintaining has not been too hard but I keep thinking / worrying that my body will learn to absorb and then it will be extraordinarily hard!  Hope the dates have been fun!

Meg

Chopper1
on 7/10/11 12:00 am
 Thanks Meg,

I worry about the same thing.  Don't want to ever have to go through this again.  I keep to my support groups and see others struggling and do my best to take it as a lesson learned every time.

Been having a lot of fun dating.

Thanks.
Jeff

ohbearly
on 7/10/11 9:55 am - Mogadore, OH
Revision on 07/31/13

Jeff, It is both amazing and it is the REALITY! Congrats. I see that you are nearing 2 years post-op. There is a lot to be said of the hard work you have done to maintain and grow as a post-op person. Enjoy life! Tom

Follow my journey to a happy, healthy, active life at TomBilcze.com 

Chopper1
on 7/10/11 8:20 pm
 Tom,

Thanks for your words, you are very kind.

Jeff

ruggie
on 7/10/11 6:19 pm - Sacramento, CA
Hey, congrats the new and welcome blance in your life!

And enjoy dating.... I remember going out on dating as a fat college kid and being told "awww you're really cute, I'd totally date you if you weighed less". Life is funny sometimes.

Heaviest weight:  310 pounds  (Male, 5'10")

Chopper1
on 7/10/11 8:21 pm
 Thank you.  I am trying to enjoy the dating, getting my heart a little broken already but trying to keep at it.

:-)

Troy Roberts
on 7/28/11 3:14 pm - CO
HEY YOU LOOK GREAT . CANT WAIT TO GET TO WHEREYOU ARE. 7 MOUNTHS AND DOWN 105 POUNDS HERE . AS FOR DATING GOOD LUCK . LUCKIELY I HAVE A GREAT MAN AND HAS BEEN BY MY SIDE FOR ALL OF THIS AND FOR THE LAST SIX YEARS . HE IS THE FIRST MAN I EVER TRUELY DATED SO HE LOVED ME WHEN I WAS BIGGERAND STILL LOVES ME NOW.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 360 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 930 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1307 views