I am "Calling it"

gman1972
on 8/22/11 10:14 pm
Ok Gang,
I am calling it 197 even though its Tuesday (a heavier day for me at 199) and I dont usually weigh in till Thursday but am sure I will hit that mark. 

That means I am now part of the Century Club and in Onderland....and I am two weeks shy of the six month mark, which was my personal goal for this milestone.

I cant tell you how much I appreciate your friendship and guidance over the last year and especially over the last six months. This has been a journey that I wish I would of made a long time ago, but alas everything happens for a reason.

The veterans on this site have lots of insight, make sure we use them as much as possible.

Remember fall will be here before we know it, so lets make sure we iron down our good habits before old man winter starts to wear on us..

Hugs
G

Craig C.
on 8/22/11 11:03 pm - Fort Worth, TX
Super Congrats G for this HUGE milestone. Looks like all your hard work has finally paid off and by working your plan you were able to achieve your goal. You have been an inspiration for me as well ! Here's to your continued success!!

Craig

gman1972
on 8/23/11 9:34 pm
Thanks Craig...

Keep your focus and remember to be humble...

Hugs
G

rtptjd
on 8/23/11 12:29 am - Atlanta, GA
Congratulations! What an achievement, and in only 5 months?! Way to go! Seeing the success of others gives me the perseverence to keep battling the insurance company nasties and working towards approval for my sleeve. So glad your hard work and your own perseverence has paid off for you! Sending you a big hug from ATL.
gman1972
on 8/23/11 9:35 pm
Thanks rt...

Hugs back to you..
G

sandy L.
on 8/23/11 1:56 pm - Altoona, PA
 Congrats.  You're awesome.

gman1972
on 8/23/11 9:36 pm

Thanks Sandy...

Awsome might be a stretch.. I didnt do this by myself...

Hugs
G

atl252006
on 8/23/11 4:34 pm - Chicago, IL

Congrats on  being in the 190's. I myself am waiting for that great day, i'm stuck at 203 right now and can't seem to get there, but thanks for letting us all know about your great news. its definitely encouragement to keep moving on and enjoy this new life.

gman1972
on 8/23/11 9:48 pm
Hi Atl,

Thats a funny number cause that was where I was for like the last three weeks too. Then Last Thurs/Fri/Sat I was at 196 with 23.3 percent BF and 58 percent hydration.
I didnt want to call it because my weight will fluctuate a few pounds in a week and I was afraid it was a fluke. So when I weighed in yesterday at 199 I said Ok lets call it, because I am usally heavy on Sunday-Wednesday and light Thursday-Sat.
For me if I get stuck I just mix it up a lil, either my food or my excercise, then I stay off the scale and try not to overthink it.
For the last two or 3 months I have also been cyclical where I wont loose any weight for a few weeks then poof loose like 7 pounds. A friend on this site made me feel better about my stalls. He told me thats how he looses his weight too and it made me feel better about my "stalls". I think he went into the 180s recently which was his goal.

Thanks for your support
Hugs
G

atl252006
on 8/24/11 11:20 am - Chicago, IL
GMAN, 

I have been stressing and panicking, I know i'm following everything right, i'm in a 33 waist jean, the diabetes is controlled and is averaging 84.  I am wayyyyy more energetic, but I want that 199.4 so badly till I can taste it LOL  I try not to obess about it, but you know I have a scale in all three bathrooms in my home. and i'm constantly monitoring it every other day, but reading ur post def gave me the upmost encouragement.  Anywho keep up the good work and we'll chat!!

Thanks

Ryan

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 367 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 938 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1316 views