Before and After pics..

gman1972
on 9/9/11 2:00 am
Ok so I have been in a lil lul lately..hit a wall and been wondering if we are done loosing the weight.
Usually when I get this way I go and recharge by walking through the journey again in my head and looking at before and after pics always helps.
So I thought I would share....get some feedback and get back on track need to hit my new goal of 175, which is around 23 pounds....
I just posted some pics of the last month or so check them out, maybe they will help you recharge too..

Hugs
G

Craig C.
on 9/10/11 12:15 am - Fort Worth, TX
G you really look fantastic! Its amazing what this journey does for all of us. Your a great example of it. Keep up the good work. You will be down to 175 before you know it!

Craig

sandy L.
on 9/11/11 10:59 am - Altoona, PA
 G

Can't see the pictures, but I'm sure it's an amazing transformation.  You are doing so great.  You will be at goal before you know it.

Erica77
on 9/12/11 7:01 am - MN
Looking great!
HW- 398  SW- 371 CW- 224 GW- 175      5'11     27lbs lost preop

Ithocles
on 9/12/11 10:59 pm
Hello G,

First and foremost, keep your success in mind.  104 friggin pounds!  What an amazing accomplishment.  You are such a great inspiration for everyone here, me most of all.  It's hard to sit back and relax and let yourself revel in the realization of your success.  Do it a little though.

I'm goal oriented to so it is hard to rest on my laurels, so I know how you must be feeling about those last 23 pounds.  I think you are doing the most important part already, the inner journey.  But what else would I do if I were in your position (and I do hope to be in your position in a few months)?  I'd go back to basics, and maybe implement part of the diet I did in the beginning.  Maybe not a full-fledged month long trek into mushies.  Maybe a couple of weeks of very controlled carbs and high-protein forward meals, with eating only at meal times, would do the trick.  Then being dedicated to cardio.  A couple weeks of that may "shock" you body back into quicker weight loss.

Take care G and let us know how it goes with those last 23.  It must be challenging but not near as challenging as the part of the journey you've already finished.  You rock!

Hugs,

Danny

gman1972
on 10/10/11 11:07 pm, edited 10/10/11 11:08 pm
Jeess, I wish would of read this a month ago..Maybe I would of gotten off my ass, soaked up your help and moved forward again.

I apologize, I need to check my email settings to see why I am not getting the OH notifications and also need to get on here and talk to my friends.

You are spot on with your words of wisdom. I have still been loosing weight, but have been entirely to focused on it and not what needs to be done. The real point to this is I have lost 110 pounds and surpassed my goal of under 200. I am at a weight that I haven't been at since like 6 grade and don't ever remember wearing a 34 jeans.

I have been snacking after work to much and watching to much TV. I sit back after looking at this I  have a project that I started before labor day and I haven't even touched it since then. I have a basement workshop thats a mess. I have been walking the dogs religiously but haven't been pushing the excercise at all.

This is the worst time of the year for me mentally, its the end of summer and it means colder weather and less activity. I am sure there is some long term relationship between this and being heavy, and my new body, so I am more concerned with it this year. You would think that we would learn these cues, but I guess if we were perfect we wouldnt need others to help us through anything.

Thanks for the smack in the face Danny...

Hugs
G

rtptjd
on 9/14/11 9:32 pm - Atlanta, GA
Honey, you know you're looking good when a lesbian thinks you're hot...and this one does! Congratulations & keep up the great work.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 370 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 940 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1320 views