4 Years Post-Op

Leslie M.
on 2/25/12 9:33 am - AL
Yesterday was my 4 year  post-op date 
I can NOT believe it has been 4 years.  I finally feel "normal"....well, most days anyway!   
I am actually happy with me....not just the physical me but all me.  It is a wonderful feeling.

Current Wt. - 133 this morning.

I have done well with my monthly goals of walking and socializing more.  Need to work on that tan though!  Increasing exercise and getting a tan...oh...and whitening my teeth....and....tapping into some spiritual needs.....those are my focuses for the month of March!

Leslie
(deactivated member)
on 2/25/12 2:33 pm
Leslie!!!

So proud of you and your successes.  You are just the cutest thing.  Loved your reflections and goals.  Wishing you much well-deserved happiness!

Best,

Chris
(deactivated member)
on 2/26/12 11:16 pm
Leslie great job, you should be very proud of where u came from.

Congrats once more
Leslie M.
on 2/27/12 9:13 am - AL
Thanks!
ohbearly
on 2/28/12 1:38 am - Mogadore, OH
Revision on 07/31/13
Congrats! 4 years is a significant surgiversary. You weight and attitude show that you have really transformed your life. So often people fail to make the life change and think the surgery alone will work magic. The key is transforming yourself and you seem to understand that. Tom

Follow my journey to a happy, healthy, active life at TomBilcze.com 

rtptjd
on 2/29/12 2:01 am - Atlanta, GA
Congratulations on a job well done! Getting head + body + spirit together is never easy, especially when it involves losing weight. But you have done it admirably! I am very proud of you. Keep right on taking care of yourself and you'll find that many, many more things will fall into place. Nice work!
Leslie M.
on 3/4/12 3:47 am - AL
Thank you.  It hasn't been easy but I do feel like my life's pieces are falling nicely into place :)
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 369 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 939 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1317 views