Hey y'all!

Amber L.
on 4/17/12 1:54 am - Sweden
 I have been MIA from the boards for a while.  To be honest, there was a little too much drama all up in the main areas!  I was just wondering how everyone is doing!  I am fab.  I had my RNY in November and as of this morning, have lost 30 kilos. (66 pounds.)  I hit a MASSIVE stall at the 3 month mark and the scale just started moving again three weeks ago.  I am happy with my results and feeling SO much better!  

Personally, life is pretty sweet.  We got a beagle named Sally.  My dad found her under a woodpile in Tennessee back in early December.  They took care of her until my wife and I got to the US for Christmas.  She's now a happy little Swedish dog.  She and I like to take our walks together.  In other news, we find out in about 9 days if we're going to be bringing home another family member, the two-legged variety, sometime around New Year.  :D  This is just our first attempt, but why not stay positive, right?  

So, how is everyone else?  Any loveliness to report?
Pretty pretty please, don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f*ckin' perfect.
Pink!

InkdSpEdTchr
on 4/17/12 2:15 am
Wow, 66lbs- that's awesome! So you're like halfway there, right? SWEET!!!

Congrats on the puppy and let us know if you bring home another bundle of joy!

Thanks for checking in and letting us know about all the wonderful things, keep us in the loop.

:Danni  >>>AIDS/LifeCycle 10 & 11 Finisher: 545miles on the bike in 7 days <<<
HW390/SW340/CW 208/GW170

MusicMaryn
on 4/20/12 4:26 am - San Jose, CA
Hey Amber!  Congrats on the nice weightloss so far.  That's really great.  Enjoy life with your new pup.  We got one last summer and she's melted my heart.  Are you pg or is your wife?  Good luck to you both.  It's super exciting... I should know cuz I'm 7 months preggers myself!  Woo hoo!
Our little miracle baby boy is on his way!
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Amber L.
on 4/20/12 11:26 pm - Sweden
 My wife is trying!  We will test on Thursday.  It's our first attempt (Clomid and trigger ovulation), but it's looking positive.  Congrats on the pregnancy!  
Pretty pretty please, don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f*ckin' perfect.
Pink!

ruggie
on 4/21/12 10:42 am - Sacramento, CA
Hey, welcome back!

I hit goal a month or two back, learning to actually eat MORE now - breaks my brain a little. 

Getting plastics done in 1.5 months - another scary surgery!

Congrats breaking through your stall.

Heaviest weight:  310 pounds  (Male, 5'10")

suzeqxoxo
on 6/5/12 1:08 am
It has been a few weeks since you posted this.. sooo are you guys expecting? My partner and I live in Memphis TN and I had surgery May 1st.. I want a baby sooo bad- I am 36 and never pregnant (I was married for 7yrs and nothing)

I have known my partner for 20yrs (we were best friends in High School kinda funny how life works) I have kinda it a small stump.. I am stuck at 27 pounds.. I was doing great averaging a pound a day but for the last 5 days I have not lost nor gained-

I know it is typical for these bumps but so soon I am a little frustrated.. but I am going back to work for the first time tonight (I work at Fed Ex which is extremely physical and Dr didnt want me to over do it- since I lift heavy boxes and load airplanes)

So I am sure the pounds will fall off since it is summer in the south. CONGRATS on the puppy!
Amber L.
on 6/5/12 3:42 am - Sweden
 No, unfortunately.  We thought we were, but alas, it was a negative.  We've had two negatives so far.  We're still trying, though.  We have a follicle ultrasound on Friday.  :)

I am down 73 pounds since surgery.  97 pounds total.   I feel like I have been hovering around the same 7-9 pounds for WEEKS.  The scale is creeping in the right direction, though.  Don't let a stall stress you.  Stay off the scale as much as you can.  Just do what you are supposed to do.  Try to forget about weighing and just focus on getting healthy.  My goal was to be able to have a baby myself after my wife does.  In order to get fertility assistance here, your BMI must be a 35 or less.  (It's usually 40 in the US, but there you pay for it.)  I started at a 47.  I am now at a 36.  I absolutely want to get into a healthy range, but I am realizing that it's not at all about a number.  I like being curvy.  My wife loves it.  I just want to be healthy and run around with these kids we're trying to make.  

Pink!

suzeqxoxo
on 6/5/12 7:14 am
well that is rough.. but glad you guys are still moving forward!! It would be amazing if you were both expecting but that would be HARD too... I will try to stay off the scale- it is so tempting to jump on it and see if it moved- then you get upset cause it didnt- BUT YOUR RIGHT- just do what I need to..

I have to agree it sucks that the US does not help with fertility assistance! Maybe we should move here LOL.. well Keep me posted- it is awesome to meet people that you can relate too!

My partner is skinny (her highest weight was 170 and she is 5 foot) but now she is 129 I call her a skinny B*!$% all the time and we laugh- I want to get healthy so we can have a child (she doesnt want to carry unless I cant) but that will be about a year down the road! She is sooo supportive of my weight loss.. its great to have someone to lean on- Well thanks for the advice! And I will keep my fingers crossed!

HUGS
Amber L.
on 6/28/12 4:49 am - Sweden
 I just wanted to update!  I am down 99 pounds from my highest weight, 77 pounds since surgery and we're expecting a baby in March!  My wife is carrying!  YAY!  
Pink!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 375 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 949 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1326 views