Hospital stay

Missey J.
on 8/18/12 7:21 pm - AZ
VSG on 08/27/12 with

Well.....been a week from hell.  First I become ill on Monday......in the hospital Tuesday night and in the ICU in a matter of hours. Spent 2 days in ICU, then into a reg room. All this time being pumped full of fluids and antibiotics. Now that I am home, i wanted to see how bad it was......when I got to the hospital i was 298 and now i am 332.....sighs. And those readings are on my scale. To add to all this, my surgery day is now being put off till who knows when. I had pneumonia and was septic.

P.S. can anyone tell me how to change my surgery date ?

Age 53, 5'2", HW 337, Pre OpW 312.5, SW ?, CW 286        
sfnativewm
on 8/19/12 7:39 am
hi there!   clueless to how to change your surgery date, but glad you are better!!!   Rest up and get well!

~Ann~
Band removed and feeling alive with energy!

twotontunic
on 8/21/12 3:08 pm - Nashville, TN
VSG on 10/08/12
Oh Missey,  my heart sank for you when I read this.  I am so sorry to hear this news.  Although, please let me say that, all things considered, I'm glad you made it back home from the hospital at all.  That is scary stuff you went through. 
Missey J.
on 8/21/12 3:32 pm - AZ
VSG on 08/27/12 with
Well surgery is back on......talj about a roller coaster ride of emotions!!! To add to all this my computer died. Thank god I have a tablet.

Age 53, 5'2", HW 337, Pre OpW 312.5, SW ?, CW 286        
twotontunic
on 8/22/12 5:36 am - Nashville, TN
VSG on 10/08/12
 Awesome about the surgery being back on.  Bummer about the computer.  For me personally,  I have barely cracked the lid to my laptop since getting my tablet.  I love this thing.  I have a cover that has a fold out keyboard in it.  It is so handy and portable.  Love it.

So glad things are back on track Missy.  Soldier on!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 375 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 948 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1326 views