(x-post) 4 months post op with pics!

Heidi P.
on 11/2/12 3:51 am - St Paul, MN
VSG on 06/27/12

Feeling like a million bucks, ladies and gentleman!!!

I am down 75 pounds since my highest weight - and about 66 since the surgery.  This includes a leak and a ONE MONTH STALL between the third and fourth month (hence the lower numbers those months).  I am finally starting to lose weight again.  About 1-2 pounds per week, which is what I was told to be doing.

I had a leak.  I spent an extra week in the hospital.  I spent 5 weeks with a stent in my stomach (which was more uncomfortable than being 9 months pregnant), and I have had to learn to do things a lot differently than I used to do it.... But let me tell you... I would do this 100 times over again.  All the post op photos were my inspiration, so here are some of mine..

These first two were taken just a couple weeks before surgery.

I am down 75 pounds since my highest weight - and about 66 since the surgery.  This includes a leak and a ONE MONTH STALL between the third and fourth month (hence the lower numbers those months).  I am finally starting to lose weight again.  About 1-2 pounds per week, which is what I was told to be doing.

I had a leak.  I spent an extra week in the hospital.  I spent 5 weeks with a stent in my stomach (which was more uncomfortable than being 9 months pregnant), and I have had to learn to do things a lot differently than I used to do it.... But let me tell you... I would do this 100 times over again.  All the post op photos were my inspiration, so here are some of mine..

These first two were taken just a couple weeks before surgery.

This was taken about a month ago

Photo: As I carried the two 40-pound bags of salt into the house yesterday, I realized that just a few short months ago, I carried nearly that 80 pounds extra around with me everyday.  I hope to stay focused an on the right track and lose even more!

And this was just last week.  I'm on the right.  (yes I'm promoting the VOTE NO campaign in both photos - The marriage amendment in MN)

HW (May 20, 2012) 310 SW (June 27, 2012) 302 GW 175 
M1=29lbs M2=29lbs M3=5lbs M4=4lbs M5=11lbs M6=10lbs
LEAKY SLEEVE DISCOVERED - July 25, 2012. 

Tia T.
on 11/3/12 4:44 pm
Congratulations!! Your success gives me so much hope for my potential success. Thank you! And good for you for being politically involved and outspoken on a vital topic.
                                Looking for my inner peace

utahrob
on 11/11/12 4:55 pm

Congratulations on your success and thanks for sharing those inspirational pics!

Best of luck with your journey.

Sincerely,

Utahrob

(deactivated member)
on 11/18/12 8:18 pm

thank you for sharing and doing great

Heidi P.
on 11/19/12 7:31 am - St Paul, MN
VSG on 06/27/12

Thank you all!  I have never felt better!  I keep losing weight and I am LOVING life!!!

Good luck to all of you, too!!!  It's the best decision we will ever make!

HW (May 20, 2012) 310 SW (June 27, 2012) 302 GW 175 
M1=29lbs M2=29lbs M3=5lbs M4=4lbs M5=11lbs M6=10lbs
LEAKY SLEEVE DISCOVERED - July 25, 2012. 

(deactivated member)
on 11/19/12 9:24 pm, edited 11/19/12 9:27 pm

life style change will do me well

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 371 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 941 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1320 views