hello from the other side of the rainbow!

supercatwoman2003
on 12/5/12 10:29 am
Hey guys! I'm not really newish to OH, I'm exploring OH! So I've wandered from the vsg page (surgery I'm wanting) to the pregnancy page, to foodie page, then fail page and now I'm here. I'm not wanting to limit myself to certain people, I want to know all kinds of people! I'm straight, married to my best friend. residing in TX after hubby was discharged and given disability. I have no human kids, tho I consider my 2 cats are my kids. And I guess I have a 27 year old kid aka my man now that I think of it. I may not understand what everyone is going threw but as another human being sometimes the best thing you can do is show you care. I fully support the GLBT community, because oneday everyone will be equal and it won't feel like a modern segregation of straight people and everyone else. This, is my formal hello :]
TANTALUMTEDDY
on 12/5/12 9:53 pm - Australia

Thats a lovely hello :)

I on the other hand am relatively new to OH but it seems that this forum is not often used too much! Which is a shame I think, but like most things it will ramp back up again soon I hope. 

supercatwoman2003
on 12/5/12 9:57 pm
Its hard to say if there will be many people coming back here or not. I am drawn to sassy slevers on fb, there are more people there and someone is always posting something. :] maybe you could be a part of both?
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 367 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 938 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1316 views