Tuesday's Survery

Sara S.
on 7/23/07 9:46 pm
This or That 1. Day or night? 2. Love or Lust? 3. Blonde or Brunette? 4. One Good friend or lots of OK friends 5. Tall or Short [what you prefer in the opposite sex] 6. Settling down with a family or dating forever 7. By yourself or with other people? 8. Rollar Coaster or The Lazy River? 9. Are you insecure or confident? 10. Would you go for: Love or Money? 11. Brains or Beauty? 12. Throw everything away for love or keep everything and be alone? 13. Is the person you like your girlfriend/boyfriend, or are you just friends? 14. Fast food or Meals at home? 15. Rock or Rap? 16. CDs or Radio? 17. Favorite subjects:Math or Lunch? 18. PE or Drama? 19. History or Science? 20. English or Home Ec. 21. Art or a Foriegn Language 22. Would you rather be known for: Looks or Personality 23. Money or Smarts? 24. Are you: An Introvert or an Extrovert? 25. CRAZY or calm? 26. Friday night: Stay in or Go out? 27. Would you rather have a boyfriend/girlfriend or a BEST friend? 28. Are you close to your family or do you hate them? 29. Would you rather ******d or a prep? 30. At a party, what are you most likely to do?
Sara S.
on 7/23/07 10:39 pm
11. Brains or Beauty? Brains 12. Throw everything away for love or keep everything and be alone? Love 13. Is the person you like your girlfriend/boyfriend, or are you just friends? Married to him 14. Fast food or Meals at home? Meals at home 15. Rock or Rap? Rock 16. CDs or Radio? Both 17. Favorite subjects: Math or Lunch? Math 18. PE or Drama? PE 19. History or Science? History 20. English or Home Ec.? English 21. Art or a Foriegn Language? Foreign Language 22. Would you rather be known for: Looks or Personality? Personality 23. Money or Smarts? Smarts 24. Are you: An Introvert or an Extrovert? Sometimes both 25. CRAZY or calm? Crazy 26. Friday night: Stay in or Go out? Both 27. Would you rather have a boyfriend/girlfriend or a BEST friend? I have a husband and he is my best friend. 28. Are you close to your family or do you hate them? Very close to my family 29. Would you rather ******d or a prep? In the middle 30. At a party, what are you most likely to do? Have a good time, walk around, talk to everyone. And laugh a lot!
Jess
on 7/24/07 3:12 am - W St. Paul, MN
This or That 1. Day or night? Night 2. Love or Lust? love 3. Blonde or Brunette? brunette 4. One Good friend or lots of OK friends? one good 5. Tall or Short [what you prefer in the opposite sex] Tall 6. Settling down with a family or dating forever? settling down 7. By yourself or with other people? varies 8. Rollar Coaster or The Lazy River? lazy river 9. Are you insecure or confident? confident 10. Would you go for: Love or Money? Love 11. Brains or Beauty? Brains 12. Throw everything away for love or keep everything and be alone? throw away 13. Is the person you like your girlfriend/boyfriend, or are you just friends? 14. Fast food or Meals at home? meals at home 15. Rock or Rap? country...lol 16. CDs or Radio? radio 17. Favorite subjects:Math or Lunch? lunch 18. PE or Drama? pe 19. History or Science? history 20. English or Home Ec. home ec 21. Art or a Foriegn Language art 22. Would you rather be known for: Looks or Personality personality 23. Money or Smarts? smarts 24. Are you: An Introvert or an Extrovert? extrovert 25. CRAZY or calm? depends 26. Friday night: Stay in or Go out? stay in 27. Would you rather have a boyfriend/girlfriend or a BEST friend? they can be the same person 28. Are you close to your family or do you hate them? right now i am not close 29. Would you rather ******d or a prep? nerd 30. At a party, what are you most likely to do? hey can't answer this one
Barb K.
on 7/24/07 4:04 am - MN
Hey can I skip the first 10 too??? Just kidding Sara!! This or That 1. Day or night? Day 2. Love or Lust? Love 3. Blonde or Brunette? I am blonde but prefer Brunette 4. One Good friend or lots of OK friends? One good friend 5. Tall or Short [what you prefer in the opposite sex] ? Tall 6. Settling down with a family or dating forever? Settling down 7. By yourself or with other people? I can do both, depends on my mood 8. Rollar Coaster or The Lazy River? Oh boy... umm since I am not a big fan of heights or being on water I am going to pass (unless I have someone with me that can swim and is willing to save me if I go under... I will say the lazy river 9. Are you insecure or confident? I am a little of both working on being more confident 10. Would you go for: Love or Money? Love, money can come later 11. Brains or Beauty? Brains 12. Throw everything away for love or keep everything and be alone? Throw everything away. 13. Is the person you like your girlfriend/boyfriend, or are you just friends? Don't have one so... yeah 14. Fast food or Meals at home? Meals at home 15. Rock or Rap? Rock 16. CDs or Radio? Radio 17. Favorite subjects:Math or Lunch? Math 18. PE or Drama? PE 19. History or Science? History 20. English or Home Ec.?Home Ec 21. Art or a Foriegn Language? Art 22. Would you rather be known for: Looks or Personality? Personality 23. Money or Smarts? Smarts first money can come later 24. Are you: An Introvert or an Extrovert? Sadly an introvert... but working on it 25. CRAZY or calm? Calm 26. Friday night: Stay in or Go out? GO OUT!!! 27. Would you rather have a boyfriend/girlfriend or a BEST friend? I want a boyfriend that can be my best friend 28. Are you close to your family or do you hate them? Close 29. Would you rather ******d or a prep? Nerd 30. At a party, what are you most likely to do? Mingle, laugh, have a good time, drink, act stupid, do stupid stuff I don't remember!!
Sara S.
on 7/24/07 4:45 am
Like the camp fire at my house!!! LMFAO You know I love you!!!
Chris N.
on 7/24/07 4:48 am
This or That 1. Day or night? Night 2. Love or Lust? Love 3. Blonde or Brunette? Brunette 4. One Good friend or lots of OK friends One Good Friend 5. Tall or Short [what you prefer in the opposite sex] Tall 6. Settling down with a family or dating forever Settling down 7. By yourself or with other people? I like both...depends on my mood. 8. Rollar Coaster or The Lazy River? Lazy River 9. Are you insecure or confident? Insecure....but getting more confident 10. Would you go for: Love or Money? Love 11. Brains or Beauty? Brains 12. Throw everything away for love or keep everything and be alone? Throw it all away... 13. Is the person you like your girlfriend/boyfriend, or are you just friends? just friends 14. Fast food or Meals at home? Meals at home 15. Rock or Rap? Rock 16. CDs or Radio? Radio 17. Favorite subjects:Math or Lunch? Lunch 18. PE or Drama? Drama 19. History or Science? Science 20. English or Home Ec. English 21. Art or a Foriegn Language Art 22. Would you rather be known for: Looks or Personality Personality 23. Money or Smarts? Smarts 24. Are you: An Introvert or an Extrovert? Introvert 25. CRAZY or calm? Mostly calm....but I can cut lose with my crazy side once in a while! 26. Friday night: Stay in or Go out? Depends on my mood... 27. Would you rather have a boyfriend/girlfriend or a BEST friend? both rolled into one 28. Are you close to your family or do you hate them? I'm very close to my family 29. Would you rather ******d or a prep? A preppy nerd! 30. At a party, what are you most likely to do? I'm usually pretty quiet....talk one on one with people. I'm not a 'center of attention' kind of person.
ron-vasko
on 7/24/07 12:15 pm - Newberry , SC
This or That 1. Day or night? FOR WHAT 2. Love or Lust? i JUST LUST TO LOVE 3. Blonde or Brunette? BALD 4. One Good friend or lots of OK friends ... ONE 5. Tall or Short [what you prefer in the opposite sex] TALL 6. Settling down with a family or dating forever .... DEPENDS WILL THE SEX STOP AFTER i AM MARRIED.... 7. By yourself or with other people? WE TALKING SEX BECAUSE i BELEIVE MORE THE MERRIER 8. Rollar Coaster or The Lazy River? ROLLER COASTER 9. Are you insecure or confident? ****Y 10. Would you go for: Love or Money? BEER 11. Brains or Beauty? BEAUTIFUL BRAIN 12. Throw everything away for love or keep everything and be alone? WHERE IS THE TRASH CAN 13. Is the person you like your girlfriend/boyfriend, or are you just friends? YEA 14. Fast food or Meals at home? ME COOKIN 15. Rock or Rap? RAP 16. CDs or Radio? 8 TRACK 17. Favorite subjects:Math or Lunch? DUUUH I HAD WLS I PASSED 18. PE or Drama? DRAMA CANT YOU TELL i FLUCK UP ALL THE BOARDS 19. History or Science? I DO HAVE A HISTORY 20. English or Home Ec. HOME EC 21. Art or a Foriegn Language ART 22. Would you rather be known for: Looks or Personality PERSONALITY 23. Money or Smarts? MONEY 24. Are you: An Introvert or an Extrovert? PERVERTED 25. CRAZY or calm? CRAZY 26. Friday night: Stay in or Go out? OUT 27. Would you rather have a boyfriend/girlfriend or a BEST friend? BESTFRIEND 28. Are you close to your family or do you hate them? LOVE EM 29. Would you rather ******d or a prep? UHHHH WE ARE IN THE NERD ROOM 30. At a party, what are you most likely to do? DANCE NEKID WITH A LAMP SHADE....
Most Active
Recent Topics
I want a little Mexican
Chris N. · 5 replies · 351 views
Nicknames?
fleesh61 · 3 replies · 465 views
GOOD MORNING ALL!
Julie H. · 7 replies · 356 views