GM! Are you there I can't hear you??

Julie H.
on 8/6/07 8:14 pm - Marysville, OH
Just saying- GOOD MORNING! Has anyone had there pick me up drink of choice yet this AM Its going to be one of those days for me at work The way it looks for the next couple of months. UGHHHH! Hope you all have a good day.... Its going to be HOT AND STICKY. (NOT IN THE FUN WAY EITHER) IF YOU ARE OUT THERE GIVE ME A SIGN Take Care! Hugs Julie
Chris N.
on 8/6/07 8:33 pm
Morning Julie! This humidity is just plain nasty! Want to move to Alaska with me to get away from it? So what kind of sign do you want? Stop? Yield? One Way- Do Not Enter?!
Julie H.
on 8/6/07 9:21 pm - Marysville, OH
STOP AND DANGER AHEAD SOUND GOOD! So how you doing there Skanky? All is well I hope. I'll move to Alaska with you, but we have to promise each other every now and then we have to go to the caribean to get our fix of warm weather, sand, MEN, ocean, MEN, tropical drinks, MEN..... you get the picture.. Hugs
Chris N.
on 8/6/07 10:28 pm
I'm doing okay....how 'bout you? You know...I hear that in Alaska the ratio of men to women is DEFINITELY in our favor! We could get some Eskimo lovin' every night!!
Jess
on 8/6/07 11:55 pm - W St. Paul, MN
Hey Julie..I am tired as crap....waiting for kids to wake up....the whole house is sick and I feel like crap. So in a bit I will be dealing with diarea and vomit...fun stuff.
Julie H.
on 8/7/07 1:23 am - Marysville, OH
Well I am dealing with crap.... but of course its a different kind... I hope everyone gets to feeling better for your sake.... Hugs Julie
Moma V.
on 8/7/07 1:15 am - Frogtown, OH
GM Julie, Big sign ~SLIPPERY WHEN WET~ It's humid and wet up here, I took a walk in the rain, splashed through puddles like I'm a kid then my umbrella wanted to pull a Mary Poppin's, but it only moved me sideways instead of floating me UP to the clouds, then did the pop-off and turned inside out. I wasn't wet enough so I messed with my tomato plants that were getting beat down by the rain. I wish they'd start turning already, my mouths watering for fresh off the vine tomato's.. well when they turn I'll have a ton of them they are loaded! oh and btw, my heads been in the clouds anyways so it's a good thing my umbrella didn't take me further up! OK I stopped by here, to see a few of my friends, where's everyone else at? I get tired of searching boards just to see everyone's smiling faces. I'm going back to where we started.. what was once such an active board has died out, how's newbies supposed to feel welcomed if we're not there? going to wash out my fridge, something has died in there love & hugs Vickie
Julie H.
on 8/7/07 1:25 am - Marysville, OH
I love you and I miss you Mama Vickie! You made my day.. and I needed a good laugh. Send some of them there tomators my way! Hugs!
Moma V.
on 8/7/07 1:34 am - Frogtown, OH
you want some greenies? I miss you & Greg too. much love
Most Active
Recent Topics
I want a little Mexican
Chris N. · 5 replies · 350 views
Nicknames?
fleesh61 · 3 replies · 464 views
GOOD MORNING ALL!
Julie H. · 7 replies · 355 views