Can we get this going again?

beccay10
on 1/17/10 7:56 pm - Frankfurt, Germany
Anyone in Germany?  It would be great to get the German forum going again.

Rebecca Stone

Frankfurt.
paulapuch
on 1/21/11 3:12 am - Alcaucín, Spain
am having my op in a couple of weeks in salzburg - does that count!!?
skabets112
on 1/23/11 3:02 pm
I'm in Germany! Had my surgery 1/11 in Frankfurt, but hubby is stationed at Vogelweh.

"I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me"  Phil 4:13

beccay10
on 1/23/11 4:08 pm - Frankfurt, Germany
Hello,

How are you doing? The Germany forum never took off, but that is too bad!  There was a support group that a nurse was conducting in Wiesbaden, but I only received emails about that a couple of times and cold never go.  I assume that kind of fell apart too.  I am in Frankfurt, my husband works for the Consulate.  I had my surgery one year ago this Feb. 2nd.  Amazing it has been so long!  Sometimes I am soooooooo glad that is behind me, but now I am worried about gaining weight back!  The honeymoon is over I guess.  I started at 193 (only 5' tall) and am down to 135.  I would like to lose a little more, just to give me a cushion in case I gain some back, but I haven't lost more now for several months, probably because of the holidays and traveling back to the states.  I really need to keep up with this website more too!

Let me know how it is going and if you have any questions.

Rebecca
skabets112
on 1/26/11 12:22 am
hey Rebecca,

I'm doing alright, for some reason when I saw your original post, I thought it was this year (I think I'm still stuck in 2010..lol). I had surgery 2 weeks ago (tuesday the 11th), and I'm doing alright so far. Just feeling a bit fatigued, but I Think that's pretty normal. I started at 266 (lost 10 lbs from preop diet) and am now down to 251. Pretty excited that I've lost 25 lbs since the beginning of the new year!

I'm nervous that once I've lost my weight I'll just think it's okay to eat whatever I want again...but I told my husband he's to cut my hands off if that happens--lol

it's nice "meeting you"
Betsy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Can we get this going again?
beccay10 · 4 replies · 432 views
Anyone still use this board?
Godutch · 1 replies · 368 views
Dr. Weiner
Mrs_Harris · 2 replies · 981 views
Update
L B. · 2 replies · 394 views