Grandchildren

Cynthia A.
on 11/26/04 10:35 am - St. Paul, MN
It amazes me how much love you feel for a grandchild. I love my children but my grandson just makes me feel like jelly. He is so precious to me that I can't believe it. My passion to lose weight is stronger since his birth. I want to be able to play with him at the park, take long walks with him and jump around on the floor to play with his cars. WHEN A CHILD IS BORN......SO IS A GRANDMA!
Pegtrala
on 11/26/04 11:33 am - Beaverton, OR
Hi Cynthia. I know just what you mean. My grandson just turned 7 yesterday on Thanksgiving. It was also my DH and my 37th wedding anniversary. Our other grandson is 3 years old, and since my surgery the end of April, I am now able to really play with them. Thank you, Lord. I hope I will be around to grandmother them for a long time. I love your saying: "When a child is born....so is a grandma!" I never realized it would be so wonderful. Here is to many years of playing with our grandchildren. Peg
Dargar63
on 11/26/04 12:34 pm - Gainesville, GA
I had surgery on the 8th. I have lost 25 lbs. And I wasn't sure if I could do it but I sure did lay down in the floor to put together a train and continuously put it back on the track for my 3 year old grandson. He was so happy, and so was I. They surely are precious. He tells me that he loves me 5 holding up his hand, and I love him 5 too so we love each other 10. He has 2 sisters and says he wants 5. I guess 5 is the number, LOL. I have 2 Grandsons, ages 3 & 4, and 2 Grandaughters. Ages 2 and three weeks.
Annette L.
on 3/4/05 9:18 am - Farmington Hills , MI
when a child is born....so is a grandma ,thats beautiful! where did you get it? Its true God said that Grandchildren are our reward, They are! I love my Grandsons so much, I don't know how I ever got along without them. I wish I could have them before I had my children. They are so much more fun. I can just love them. I feel bad for grandparents that can't be with their grandchildren. I would just die if I couldn't be near them. there's so much I could go on forever. I just know that my Grandchildren changed my life forever.I am so blessed. God Bless you, Annette
Most Active