Newbie!!

HeavyHips
on 4/18/06 2:42 pm - rocky mount, NC
:help: Iam sure this has probably already been talked about, But I just discovered this nifty little message board and had some questions I was hoping you all could help me with. First..Iam wanting to open up my own At Home hair salon:dance: (sort of) All I will be doing is putting in/taking out extensions that I will have personally made. So I was wondering if I would need a license to do so, and how I would go about getting one? thank you so much for your time... ~Abby:-p
Corissaa3
on 5/29/06 6:39 am - Anoka, MN
Do you mean a license to open a salon or a license to do hair?
ShannonM7426
on 11/16/06 9:01 am
hello, depending on what state you are in i guess it all depends. im in california and from my understanding is that here you can not touch a persons head and except money for that with out a cosmetology licenses if u get caught you will be fined by state board and were ever you work could be but out of business in extreme cases or something like that and i think in order to run a business u would have to have a business license for that you would have to file paper work with your state and get a name and a tax id so u can do taxes etc. to get a cosmetology license you have to go to beauty school here u have to go for 1600 hour so like a year full time and a year 1/2 part time. im not sure about other states you would have to look into that.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hairstylist Blogging Opportunity
BarbQuinn · 1 replies · 599 views
nails
cats3free · 0 replies · 354 views
Hello hello!
EricaC · 0 replies · 390 views
HAIR STYLIST WANTED
ogonzal07 · 0 replies · 603 views