F/FL Love to ride my Softail

FrankieB60
on 1/1/06 10:47 am - Kissimmee, FL
I have been riding for about six years. I have owned my first Harley for about one year now. There is nothing better than getting on my hog and riding the roads. I am only just over 2 months post op. I as in the hospital for almost 6 weeks. I had some complications . I rode for the first time since surgery yesterday. It was embarrassing riding when I weighed 315 lbs. I have lost 55 lbs so far and can notice a difference already. I feel great. Anyone in the area of Kissimmee/Orlando interested in rides, contact me.
zoyals
on 1/2/06 6:12 am - Rugby, ND
Congratulations Frankie. I know how you feel. I had my surgery almost two years ago. I got my road king a month before the surgery ... just in case things didn't go well I would make my dream come through. Two years later ... happier than ever and livin the dream. Ride on and good luck. Zking
(deactivated member)
on 1/4/06 12:23 am - Tampa, FL
Frankie, I guess I can now officially post on this board. After riding hondas for two years, I traded my Goldwing in for a Heritage Softail Monday. There is all the difference in the world, riding as morbidly obese and riding at a "normal " weight. It is so much better now that I lost all of my weight. I live in tampa so it's a little far to hook up for a quick ride; but maybe we will meet on the road sometime, maybe in Daytona. congratulations and good luck. Steve
BigHap
on 1/5/06 3:49 am - Frankfort, IL
Hi Frankie, I was 408 when I had my surgury on 8/22/05 and I didn't care what people thought of me I just enjoyed the ride. I am 54 and I have a six year old son, my only ( Some things still work ) and I want to see him grow up. I am around 290 now and I feel better and I look forward to the day when the weather warms up here in Illinois. Stay In The Wind. Terry
Most Active
Recent Topics
Where is everyone
nymomof2 · 2 replies · 428 views
TV Show, Houston Ladies?
missmollyk · 0 replies · 509 views
LETS GET ACTIVE
rosie09 · 2 replies · 438 views
Hi, fellow "bikers"!
Jean M. B. · 2 replies · 498 views