Added everyone as friends...

lea2be
on 7/1/07 2:30 am - LaBelle, FL
Over the last week, I have made an attempt to add each and every one of the mini-challenge folks to my friends list. One reason for this is that if you ever need to contact me and can't find me on the boards (we were just using the main board...), you could find me in your friends list. Another is so that I can find YOU!! LOL Now that we are using the forum for our conversations, this will be a bit easier. But, as I add a new person to the challenge list, I still add them as a friend and tell them that I've added them to the list for the challenge...two birds, one stone! SO, if you are looking to boost your friends list a bit, consider adding some of your mini-challenge friends! Some folks are a bit slower than others about checking their messages and accepting the friend request, but most are pretty on the ball! Hugs, Lea
(deactivated member)
on 7/2/07 2:41 am - Fairfax, VA
RNY on 03/13/07 with
Hi Lea- I still didn't receive my friend list email. I want to make sure I'm on the list! LOL. Start-286 Current-207 Goal-180 Maggie
MicheleYB
on 7/2/07 4:22 am - Chippewa Falls, WI
Lea: Am I on that list? Just making sure. Thanks. Michele
michelle71
on 7/2/07 10:08 am - Weiser, ID
I want to make sure you have me in for the next challenge. I did a post when we were on the main board but if you don't have me down let me know and I will post again. Thanks, Michelle
lea2be
on 7/2/07 2:00 pm - LaBelle, FL
Some of you still have a friends request waiting in your PM inbox... You just need to accept it. Michelle Bogen IS down (and all info complete) for the LD challenge. Michelle W still needs a current weight to have all info complete! Lea
michelle71
on 7/3/07 8:32 am - Weiser, ID
Hi, Start: 323 Current: 187 Goal: 175 Is this all you need? Thanks, Michelle W
michelle71
on 7/3/07 8:45 am - Weiser, ID
Sorry...forgot. Username: michelle71
lea2be
on 7/3/07 10:49 am - LaBelle, FL
Yes, Michelle, you are 100% good to go now! Hugs, Lea
Most Active
Recent Topics
SURGERY ANNIVERY COMING UP.