Want a Weight Loss Table for your profile?

lea2be
on 7/4/07 12:14 pm - LaBelle, FL
I just did a weight loss table for my profile (put it under the "My story" part). You can view it at http://www.obesityhelp.com/member/lea2be if you are interested. And, if YOU would like something similar to post into YOUR profile, let me know. I'll stick whatever info I have for you into a blank table so you have the basic format and then you can fill in any other weight info you have for yourself... Send me a private message that you want this table and include your private email address so I can send it to you. Then, all you have to do is copy it from the email and paste it into your profile! Hugs, Lea
(deactivated member)
on 7/5/07 4:34 am - PA
Hi hun that is a wonderful idea and if you wouldnt mind I would def like one if You have the time! What all info do you need? My email is [email protected] My Pre surgery weight was 224lbs Day of surgery after Bowel Prep was 215lbs and MY goal weight is 135lbs Thanks a millin and if you need anything more let me know you are soo wonderful for doing this and the mini challenges!!! Thanks!!! Hugs!! xoxoxoxoxox Jenn
Most Active
Recent Topics
SURGERY ANNIVERY COMING UP.
danette56 · 0 replies · 408 views
Olive Kids
knightwolf · 0 replies · 656 views
Protein shakes?
pgrorud · 3 replies · 854 views
Free Recipes
Mariah · 0 replies · 536 views