Guess what I did on the 4Th?

Amy I.
on 7/5/07 4:43 am - KS
I did it! I ran my first 5K! No,I wasn't first but I wasn't last either! I beat the alotted time and I beat the pace car I know that I am crazy but I signed up for the 10K in October. Ughhhh I have a picture on my profile to prove it! .... Check it out! If anyone would have told me that I would be running a 5k I would have told them that they were on drugs! Amy I 290/148/135
lea2be
on 7/5/07 9:24 am - LaBelle, FL
Amy, That is simply awesome!! What a way to celebrate the holiday! LOL I guess that means you are in training still??? Hugs, Lea
Cira S.
on 7/5/07 12:30 pm - Charles Town , WV
Congratulations Amy that is just awesome!! Best wishes on your 10K!
David S.
on 7/8/07 2:39 am
Great work on the 5K. Hearing your success makes me want to get more motivated. I've never walked or ran anything like that, but I'm thinking I need to add it to my list of things to do. I've been looking for healthy activities I can do to help encourage my small children to get more active, and nothing seems to encourage them to be healthy more than seeing dad be healthy. --Dave 350/242/205 (mini challenge goal 225)
ozlady1000
on 7/8/07 11:21 pm - Davison, MI
Wow way to go Amy! Congrats I am hoping by next year I will be in great shape and able to do that too. My co-workers can't even believe I am walking..LOL Keep it up, so happy for you! Warrior's unite! Hugs, Judy R Happy
Most Active
Recent Topics
SURGERY ANNIVERY COMING UP.
danette56 · 0 replies · 407 views
Olive Kids
knightwolf · 0 replies · 656 views
Protein shakes?
pgrorud · 3 replies · 853 views
Free Recipes
Mariah · 0 replies · 536 views