Tuesday 7/10. Eat and Exercise?

Sindarin
on 7/10/07 9:41 pm - West Chester, OH
Hi Everyone, Thought I'd start today's thread! Brkfst: 2 egg white omlet with cheese and bacon 1 bran-a-crisp with cream cheese Snack: 6 ****tail shrimp w/1 t. sauce Lunch: tuna salad (1/2 c.) tossed salad with 1 T. ranch Snack: Oh Yeah! PB bar Dinner: LC beef tips portobello Snack: RTD protein shake cafe mocha Exercise: AM powerwalk/PM stability ball Have a great Wednesday!!!!
(deactivated member)
on 7/11/07 12:07 am - Decatur, AL
i posted this in the first thread but i'll post it here too, lol. tuesday one 50 gram slam half of a chicken florentine crepe one 16.9 oz crystal light iced tea and no exercise (yeah... i gotta do something about that...)
cpatters
on 7/11/07 3:32 am - Rockingham County, VA
Ok, here it goes..... Breakfast~ coffee & 1/2 protein bar Snack~ water and a few potato chips... (I have to tell the truth) Lunch~ SF ice cream, a hand full of grapes & 1/2 protein bar Dinner~ Chicken slices and cheese rolled up Snack~ SF yogurt Exercise~ 1.5 hours at the gym using the tread mill and other cardio machines plus weight training. Work tonight 12 hours night shift. My job requires a lot of walking, usually an average of 6+ miles during my shift. Not a great eating day, but there still is a lot of time for me to improve considering that I will be up until 8am tomorrow. Enjoy whats left of your Wednesday!! Cathy
fooseberry
on 7/11/07 7:22 am - E Falmouth, MA
No exercise except an hour walk thru the annual Street Fair in my town. Not exactly heart pumping but we strolled for a while. Breakfast- Protein bar Lunch 1/2 a ham and cheese roll up w/ creamy italian dressing Snack 3 sheets of graham crackers with 1.5 T Peanut butter No dinner yet as I wor****il Midnight and need to save something for later. Not enough water but I plan on pushing it in now until midnight. Jennifer
JackieBel
on 7/11/07 1:00 pm - McAllen, TX
I posted this under the Monday post b/c I didn't see this thread. I'm almost 2 year out. I walked the treadmill at an incline for 20 minutes, did a couple of sets of sit ups, and swam laps. I did check out a local gym, one that has a kid's program. We're going to go as a family sometime this week to see if we like it. Breakfast- 1 egg scrambled with a small bit of chorizo (Mexican breakfast sausage) and added protein powder Snack- 1 lg. cup of Taste of Texas San Antonio Blend coffee with added protein powder 1 Tbsp. SF French Vanilla creamer Lunch- leftover low-carb pasta alfredo with the chopped up shrimp, broccoli, and baby peas; added protein powder to sauce small salad of romaine lettuce, tomato, onion, and a slice of avocado Dinner- 3 oz. meatloaf 2 Tbsp. mashed potato small salad of romaine lettuce, tomato, onion, and a slice of avocado Snack right now- another cup of coffee (I'm addicted, so 2 cups in a day is weaning me off of it) JackieBel
Most Active
Recent Topics
SURGERY ANNIVERY COMING UP.
danette56 · 0 replies · 407 views
Olive Kids
knightwolf · 0 replies · 656 views
Protein shakes?
pgrorud · 3 replies · 853 views
Free Recipes
Mariah · 0 replies · 536 views