up and down

cowangel
on 7/15/07 3:19 am - Grovetown, GA
the scale seems to go up and down 2 pounds... aughhhhhhhhhhhhhh i'm fixing to get on the gazelle after i finish lunch and work some off i hope... I'll be checking in tomorrow..
lea2be
on 7/15/07 8:22 am - LaBelle, FL
Hi Judy! I go up and down too, but eventually get ahead a pound or two... If I dropped to 242 today, tomorrow I'd be back to 244, then Tuesday I'd hit 243 and then on Weds, I'd finally make it back to 242 and go down from there. It sucks for a few days, but then it goes down again! Then, it starts all over again! LOL I'm going to see my surgeon tomorrow. I'm gonna mow this evening and have been really being good all weekend! Hope his scale agrees with mine here at home! I'm at 243 on mine and that is 167 pounds lost and I just remeasured this weekend and I've lost 132 inches since Sept 13 which was 2 mos after I started losing, so no telling how many inches I've really lost... Keep with your program and you'll be fine! Hugs, Lea
ozlady1000
on 8/1/07 12:15 am - Davison, MI
Yes Judy, Maybe it is our name LOL; I am up and down too. Are you a big time scale hopper like I am? I get on the scales serveral times a day.. I know this is not a healthy thing to do; at the same time it is a great fear that drives me there. I don't think I am eating exactly well either; not eating badly. I don't think I am getting all my needed protein! Good luck Judy! I too need to step back up to the exercise plate.. Hey Lea, so glad we are not alone! What is the deal with all the fast loser's anyway. I don't think I will make our mini challenge; I have serious doubts! Sorry to be negative.. I am a true trutle in the loss race.. Hugs, Judy R
Most Active
Recent Topics
SURGERY ANNIVERY COMING UP.
danette56 · 0 replies · 407 views
Olive Kids
knightwolf · 0 replies · 656 views
Protein shakes?
pgrorud · 3 replies · 853 views
Free Recipes
Mariah · 0 replies · 536 views