Protein shakes?

pgrorud
on 4/21/09 12:55 pm - Elk Mound, WI
Wondering if anybody can suggest a high protein drink that has done well for them after weight loss surgery? I found one that has 24 grams of protein and my doctor said it is great!! If you want to know what I found, let me know. Wondering what others have tried.
Patty
JodiAnn
on 5/7/09 1:41 am, edited 5/7/09 1:41 am - Bronx, NY
YES!!!   This is THE BEST.!!  I have lost 155lbs and maintained for over a year.  I LOVE it it is called AchievOne and is now availble on Amazon.com and they are offering free shipping for the nest 2 weeks on cases of 24.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_kinh?url=search-alias%3Dap s&field-keywords=Achievone
(deactivated member)
on 5/31/09 8:35 am - NY
WOW   DAMN   THAT COST ALOT,  WHY THINGS YOU HAVE TO HAVE COST ALOT OF MONEY TODAY?
jetdude68
on 1/6/10 10:54 am - Ocala, FL
I just had gastric bypass a few weeks ago. I have tried the Boost High Protein, as well as the Slimfast High Protein, I have tried the Unjury, I think the EAS tastes best but, they all taste really bad. I have a big can of Nectar Roadside lemonade next to me. I mixed it with some plain yogurt, I need a pair of nose plugs to kill the smell before I take Nectar or most other whey protein. Muscle Milk was okay. I wonder if it has sugar? Anyway, I am real funny about taste. I will be off my liquid and puree diet in a couple weeks I am hoping I can get enough protein by eating chicken, buffalo, beans, eggs, etc.. ??? what do you think?
DanaNewsom
on 6/3/10 12:11 pm - Olive Branch, MS

This delicious shake is a nutritional supplement for the whole family, formulated with a high protein contentthat satisfies the appetite.   Benefits:   • Natural alternative for cases of bulimia and anorexia.* • Can be used to provide additional calcium during prenancy.* • In combination with Ardyss Plus, it is recommended for cases of undernourishment.* • When used with Power Boost, it is effective in building muscle tone and strength.* • Effective in weight loss programs when used as a meal replacement.*   * This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.    
Nutritional Facts Label    
I love this product from ARDYSS INTERNATIONAL! 
You must get it from a distributor or become a member and get it at wholesale.  The membership fee is $30 and you can get 40% off anything you purchase.
www.ardysslife.com/newyounow

Hope this helps,
Dana
Most Active
Recent Topics
SURGERY ANNIVERY COMING UP.
danette56 · 0 replies · 404 views
Olive Kids
knightwolf · 0 replies · 654 views
Protein shakes?
pgrorud · 3 replies · 848 views
Free Recipes