Chris Martinez
on 11/2/06 6:18 pm - Thornton, CO
Anyone?
Elisa *
on 11/13/06 10:58 am - I.V., CA
Once in a blue moon I come by here to see if there's anything new. Elisa
carolbear
on 11/28/06 1:40 am - Baldwin Park, CA
How I wished that this site was a bit more, afterall it is about us. I miss conversing with my people and getting advise, helpful hints, and support. I still remember when I was still on liquids and I was really scared because I took communion and I thought that my tummy would clog or that I would tear it open..hahahaha....How helpful everyone was. when I first started this journey I would post very frequently, now I visit the site every two weeks or so...I welcome all comments, questions, and or advise......... I started at 252 lbs. I am now 163lbs. So very happy !!!!!!!!!
Elisa *
on 11/29/06 1:15 am - I.V., CA
Congratulations Carol! I'm so happy for you. I visit OH everyday. I don't post all the time & read everything but I do browse and look for anything new. I've been doing this for over a year now. I have learned so much & gotten so much support, it's great. I visit the Cali board all the time...although I wish I could be part of the get togethers but because of distance I can't. It's ok reading & looking at pictures makes me feel like I was there . Glad to know you are well. Elisa
carolbear
on 12/1/06 2:25 am - Baldwin Park, CA
Elisa I was so happy to get a reply from you. You look amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I browsed through your journal and am very happy to know that everything is going great for you and your hubby, you two make an amazing couple. I was finally able to upload some pictures, as you can see I don't know what I'm doing......the pictures look fuzzy and downright amateur.......oh well, I can only get better, not worse, right? I will keep working on the picture thing. Tomorrow is my little son's b-day party .....I have tons to do, unfortunately, I keep myself very busy...too busy for an form of excercise...wish me luck in my quest.... Huggs, Carolbear
Elisa *
on 12/1/06 12:16 pm - I.V., CA
Hey it's nice to put a face with a name! Thank you so much Carol for reading my journal. We are so happy we got this surgery together. IT's great. Have fun at your son's birthday party!! p.s. If you need help with resizing you can email me the picture and I can change it for you....? send it to [email protected]. Elisa
Elisa *
on 12/1/06 12:16 pm - I.V., CA
Hey it's nice to put a face with a name! Thank you so much Carol for reading my journal. We are so happy we got this surgery together. IT's great. Have fun at your son's birthday party!! p.s. If you need help with resizing you can email me the picture and I can change it for you....? send it to [email protected]. Elisa
Gus H.
on 12/19/06 10:40 am - La Puente, CA
Hey there....I'm here in La Puente!
carolbear
on 12/29/06 12:38 am - Baldwin Park, CA
I was readig your journal. I have a friend that is going throught the Kaiser, Baldwin Park, program. She will be done the first week of January and will be going to San Diego for her surgery. Do you go to the support groups, Kaiser/West Covina? I went to one of those meetings and felt out of place, most of the people were older ( 40's and 50's). I wish that I could go back, I need the support. Congrats on your journey, you seem to be doing fantastic!!!!!! Warm regards, Carolbear
Most Active
Recent Topics