The light's on... anyone home?

BebeZed
on 5/3/08 5:01 pm - Bellingham, WA
I am a died-in-the-wool hockey fanatic and I'd like to start this board up again if anyone's around! A little about me and hockey: The Vancouver Canucks are my fave team (although sometimes it's hard to love 'em)...and when they aren't playing, I watch the Calgary Flames (love 'em except when they're playing MY Canucks! LOL) and the Leafs. Ahhh, but this year all of "my" teams are out of the playoffs. This year is Detroit's year! GO WINGS GO! During the off season, I miss hockey so much that I drag the entire family outside to play street hockey. We all bought new inline skates, sticks, street pucks, etc last year. Unfortunately, my husband hurt his back in a fall, so he's out of commission. That still leaves us four plus my eldest daughter who plays goalie. I want to play in the beginner's ice hockey league -- I've wanted to for a couple of years now -- but I don't think I can keep up until I have my surgery, get off some of the weight, and above all get a heckuva lot more fit. I have great admiration for all of you who are playing now! I'd like to hear your experiences, etc. Hopefully I'll be out on the ice myself -- hopefully with my eldest daughter -- in a couple of seasons.
Most Active
Recent Topics
The light's on... anyone home?
BebeZed · 0 replies · 314 views
I just found this...
Alayna A. · 0 replies · 314 views
Oh well Maybe next year!
LisaMarie · 3 replies · 466 views
Lets Go Rangers!!!!!!!!!
LisaMarie · 1 replies · 336 views
NHL Withdrawl Symptoms
BluEyedVixen66 · 4 replies · 351 views