Any hockey fans out there?

Stina
on 10/3/04 8:57 pm - Saco, ME
Come on....where is everyone? Aren't there any other hockey fans on this site?????????????????? It's time for the season to start!!! WOOHOO Christine
kgartner
on 10/3/04 11:14 pm - Fountain Valley, CA
What season? I have a nice shiny season ticket book and nowhere to use them. The SOB's.
hockeyhottie
on 10/14/04 3:08 am - Madison Heights, MI
The only season starting around here is my son's. I'm good with that--I love watching him play but I do miss my Hockey Night in Canada and Don Cherry. Smiles, Mel
Ms. T.
on 10/29/04 7:04 am - So.Cal, CA
Yeah my little brother's season has started, but they won't tolerate me throwing things on the ice!
Susan Bertrand
on 12/30/04 12:05 am - Jacksonville, FL
Sorry you guys..... I have local hockey.... There was some concern that things wouldn't fall into place before the season, but alas..... they finally got their stuff together. Thank goodness.... I was in that terrible summer state of Hockey withdraw. Still having a little with not much to watch on TV. It has been good being able to see the World Jr's tournament this week though. Southern Professional Hockey League Macon Trax Susan
LisaMarie
on 10/21/05 2:31 am - new york, NY
"Lets Go Rangers!" Love my NY Rangers.
dahodgins
on 7/9/06 1:34 am - China Twp., MI
I am such a hockey fan? My son plays roller and ice so we never have withdrawls. We love it very much.
AJ_Alaska
on 11/9/10 6:27 pm - Fairbanks, AK
Lots of great hockey up here in Alaska, but my poor New Jersey Devils are AWFUL this year. Seems like sending all their best players to other teams when they want money and then blowing the budget on one overproced russian didn't work out. Oh well, I just hope no one else from the Atlantic wins the Cup this year I hate all of them (except the Islanders, it's hard to hate a team that is so unlovable even the players hate playing there)
Most Active
Recent Topics
The light's on... anyone home?
BebeZed · 0 replies · 312 views
I just found this...
Alayna A. · 0 replies · 312 views
Oh well Maybe next year!
LisaMarie · 3 replies · 463 views
Lets Go Rangers!!!!!!!!!
LisaMarie · 1 replies · 334 views
NHL Withdrawl Symptoms
BluEyedVixen66 · 4 replies · 349 views