Hey Just Checkin In!!!

* Nicole *
on 3/29/06 8:58 pm
Hey Everyone, WOW been a bit since I have been around. Just busy busy busy, between taking a new position at work, bigger social life (lol), and actually putting forward the effort needed to get my horse working correctly, now that I am small enough and have enough energy for. I am down 132 lbs, I went from size 30/32 pants to I am now wearing size 16 WRANGLERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO. I am starting to ride more again, its stuff you never forget, just lord you get sore...lol. But anyways how is everyone else doing? *~*Nicole*~*
JaniceEstel
on 4/1/06 10:38 am - Medford, WI
Hi Nicole, I'm usually lurking on the OFF forum, but I had to check in at the horse people place after about a year of not reading stuff here. Last time I was here I had bought a mule, but I was just too big to use her and she forgot everything she'd learned. Now I'm feeding a mule that is used as pasture decoration (along with the two ponies) and horse treat fanatic. I did buy a palomino gelding about 3 weeks ago and I've ridden him twice! I range from 135 to 140 pounds right now, down from the top of 286, and climbing into the saddle is such a thrill. I can't believe I can get up there, with the help of a bale of hay for a mounting block because my legs didn't grow any longer yet, and my butt fits nicely in my Aussie saddle. And I'm wearing blue jeans! Hadn't worn jeans in about 20 years. I'll be able to wear jeans when I trail ride this year. Used to have to wear sweat pants all the time. Have fun riding! Best, Janice W.
Most Active
Recent Topics
New to the Horse Forum
doloresd · 2 replies · 611 views
after a fall ?
chubbychic3 · 1 replies · 418 views
10 miles
eljayem · 2 replies · 449 views