cat story

RieRie
on 1/25/06 12:24 pm - somewhere, IL
You don't have to own a cat to appreciate this one... > > A couple was dressed and ready to go out for the evening. They turned on > a night light, turned on the phone answering machine, covered their pet > parakeet and put the cat in the backyard. > > They phoned the local cab company and requested a taxi. The taxi arrived > and the couple opened the front door to leave their house. The cat they > had put out into the yard scoots back into the house. > > They don't want the cat shut in the house because she always tries to eat > the bird. The wife goes out to the taxi while the husband goes inside to > get the cat. The cat runs upstairs, with the man in hot pursuit. > > Waiting in the cab, the wife doesn't want the driver to know the house > will be empty for the night. She explains to the driver that her husband > will be out soon. "He's just going upstairs to say good-bye to my mother." > > A few minutes later, the husband gets into the cab. "Sorry I took so > long", he says as they drive away. "Stupid ***** was hiding under the bed. > Had to poke her with a coat hanger to get her to come out! She tried to > take off so I grabbed her by the neck. Then I had to wrap her in a blanket > to keep her from scratching me. But it worked. I hauled her fat ass > downstairs and threw her out into the back yard!" > > The cabdriver hit a parked car...
lala_teach
on 4/2/06 5:24 am - Chicago, IL
Great one!
Most Active
Recent Topics
plastic surgery gone wrong
bigbare12 · 0 replies · 513 views
Whine Flu
Johnna1 · 1 replies · 3021 views
an oldie but a goody
nursevil · 0 replies · 539 views
HARRIET CARTER