Videos

Joni Just Joni
on 5/12/05 9:25 am - Sheffield, AL
Does anyone know anything about videocameras? I would sort of like to do a short video of me before WLS so I can always remember where I came from. My digital camera has a video thing on it, but I don't know what it does. Don't know what I did with the manual. It's a Kodak EasyShare DX6340. I want something where I can do it at home because I would get nervous if anyone else did it. I don't know if they make the videocameras now where you can do it to DVD or if you still have to do it to VHS. I only HAVE a VHS, but someday I want to get a DVD. Of course, by the time I get a DVD, they will have something else. Hell, they may already HAVE something else. Just a thought. I may change my mind 30 times by the time I have WLS, but I just keep thinking about things....damn brain...always going. No wonder I can't sleep. Love ya'll and am so glad you are here! Joni
Beth G.
on 5/12/05 11:10 am - Pelham, AL
Hey Joni, Yes they make video camera that record onto DVD, I am looking at buying one sometime soon. You should be able to go to the Kodak site and download a copy of the users manuel. I have the Kodak DX 4530 with a camera dock. I really enjoy it. You can do a short clip of yourself with your camera but if you want a video your best best is a video camera. You can also use the VHS kind and tape yourself and use cables to connect it to your computer and record a dvd on a dvd rom from a vhs player....I haven't done this...but I know it can be done...LOL By the way.. ML4hand posted on the alabama board asking about you and said she was worried. I just thought I would let you know. Beth
Joni Just Joni
on 5/12/05 11:59 am - Sheffield, AL
Thanks for the info. It sounds beyond me! I did write to Margie and tell her what was going on. Shanon (Shantamar) called me also. I feel really bad, like I'm letting people down on the board, but I just can't be on there right now. Margie is so cool. I was thinking of asking her to join us here, but she's gonna be off her computer for a while with the wedding and graduation coming up for her daughter and son (the daughter and son are not marrying each other, even if this IS Alabama.) So I figured I would wait until she gets back. I will be inviting other people to join, but I'm not in any rush. There are so many people on there who I thought were my best friends in the world who just turned on me, so I'm a bit leery of people. There are a few that I would love to be on here, but I'm waiting. I'm sure I will think of someone and say, "Oh gosh, why didn't I invite HER?" Like Mary Mapes. I want to invite her, but she's been so busy lately, she might not have time. Anyway, if you're on this list, you know I trust you completely! Love, Joni
Beth G.
on 5/12/05 12:54 pm - Pelham, AL
Joni, Thanks for the vote of confidence and the trust. I was so upset the other day when I posted my feelings because Purple Iris was upset. All I was doing was stating that everyone has a right to be different and not be judged. They pulled my post and several people emailed me, and some weren't real nice. I was really hurt. I don't think anyone should point a finger at anyone else. Anyway, I'm glad you told me about this site to post. Thanks for remembering my family tomorrow. I am going to bed in a few, I have to be up early to go with my DH. Beth
Joni Just Joni
on 5/12/05 1:01 pm - Sheffield, AL
Oh, but don't you know? On that board, NO ONE has a right to be different and judgement is part of the DUTIES of some, but not others. There is no excuse for anyone being hurt on a SUPPORT GROUP. I need to get one of those bumper stickers that say, "HATRED IS NOT A FAMILY VALUE." We love you Beth! Joni
Beth G.
on 5/12/05 1:04 pm - Pelham, AL
I tried to find you on Yahoo...but you weren't signed on. I also emailed you.
Joni Just Joni
on 5/12/05 1:26 pm - Sheffield, AL
I never get on the instant messenger thing on Yahoo, but I got your email and answered it. I always want to get on the instant messenger, but I can't ever seem to find the time to do it. I've been trying to get in the bed since about 4pm. I got so sleepy about that time and have been looking yearningly at my bed for the past 6 1/2 hours and still haven't made it there yet. Someday when I'm older and have more time..... Like that will ever happen. Well, I'll get older, but the time thing....geez. Well, once I get the apartment straightened up and get the clutter under control, I think I will be less stressed and then will have more time. But it's gonna take me a gazillion years to get rid of all this crap. I got an email today of a lady in Cherokee who is a teacher and I am going to email her and ask her if she would like a lot of Scholastic books for the kids for free. I have been begging people to come take books off my hands. I have thousands of them and they have got to go. Books, clothes, all kinds of crap. It's all gotta go. I'm wanting to feng shui my apartment and have a serene tranquil Zen atmosphere. Right now, it's just a big chaotic mess. Oh well, if I start griping about my apartment, I will never get any sleep! Love you, Joni
Most Active
Recent Topics
New Meetup in VA
shoutjoy · 0 replies · 367 views
muscle spasms after bypass
Erica K. · 2 replies · 784 views
ignore testing
ahart250 · 0 replies · 460 views
Ignore - testing
awayfrmitall · 0 replies · 443 views