OT: Update on my daughter

Beth G.
on 5/20/05 8:50 am - Pelham, AL
Hey everyone.... Well I overslept today. My daughter decided to take a friend with her to return her x boyfriends stuff and get her stuff. The bum left all her stuff out on the sidewalk and didn't even face her. She was so upset and crying. They had been dating for about 7 months or so. I tried to tell her that she is young and that the perfect person will come along one day..but she was just so upset. She went to the Galleria Mall after she got back. She just needed to get out of the house. I missed my weigh in at Weigh****chers, so I have to go in the morning....arghhh. I have been a big lazy bump on a log today. My little baby girl daughter has gone to work now...I hope being around people helps her feel better. (She works at Sonic--Oak Mountain). I'm sure she'll keep busy. What's everyone else doing? Beth
Dixie Chick
on 5/20/05 8:55 am - War Eagle, AL
I am about to go I have an AWFUL headache, AGAIN!!!!!!!!! My kids are back home & my sisters kids are back with her. LOL It's mighty different having a baby around! Whew!! Love ya, Lindy
Beth G.
on 5/20/05 9:08 am - Pelham, AL
I hope you feel better soon... Beth
Dixie Chick
on 5/20/05 9:26 am - War Eagle, AL
Thanks! I hope your daughter is ok. Being a teen is HARD. Lindy
CaydensNanny
on 5/20/05 1:12 pm - Sweet Home, AL
what a jerk! It is hard watching our kids grow up! Next thing you know you will be planning a wedding! I hope her heart heals quickly.. Love, Sandy
Beth G.
on 5/20/05 2:43 pm - Pelham, AL
Thanks Sandy......She is a beautiful baby, whe will find a new friend and be fine again soon. Beth
Twirlygirlie
on 5/21/05 1:46 am - Springville, AL
Sorry to hear about your daughter's troubles.....teens are strong though, she'll be back in the saddle in no time! Hope you got some good rest. Good luck @ WW! Kim
Joni Just Joni
on 5/21/05 7:49 am - Sheffield, AL
What a worthless jerk! I had a guy sort of do that to me one time. I had left a few things at his house and I was working the graveyard shift and when I went out to go to work, he had put all my stuff on top of my car....including some makeup that was melted all over the roof of my car. Not only did it ruin a lot of stuff, but I know my nosy neighbors at the time got to see him put all that crap on top of my car. How embarrassing. Give her a big hug from me. If I had a dollar for every worthless man I've been with, I could buy a motorhome and take off across the country. Did you get to WW this morning? I'd hate to have to go make a special trip to weigh. Of course, I have to drive to Decatur once a month to see the PCP for my 6 months diet, but he can't weigh me because his scales don't weigh hogs. Ironically, my pulmonologist has scales that weigh up to like 800 lbs. or something like that, so I can weigh at his office. Never get any good news though. I always gain weight. I'm glad I don't have a daughter working at Sonic; I'd be making her bring me stuff home all the time and wouldn't lose weight then for sure. I want to try that orange creamsicle thing they advertise on TV. Sounds yummy. My nephew and his wife like some kind of breakfast sandwiches there that are $1.99. Haven't had them...not a breakfast person, but they sound good. Hope you and your daughter are both doing better today. Breaking up sucks, even if it's for the best. Love, Joni
Most Active
Recent Topics
New Meetup in VA
shoutjoy · 0 replies · 369 views
muscle spasms after bypass
Erica K. · 2 replies · 789 views
ignore testing
ahart250 · 0 replies · 463 views
Ignore - testing
awayfrmitall · 0 replies · 445 views