Hey ya'll

Linda H.
on 5/20/05 11:22 am - Madison, AL
I hope I am not intruding. But you guys seem like a great group of people. May I join in on the fun??? Love ya'll, Linda PS--I am going to have an ultrasound done on my gall bladder on Monday. Wish me luck. I hope they do find out what is wrong with me. If my gall bladder is good then I have to get a scope done. That does not sound to fun. My doctor is doing all kinds of blood work. My stomach has been hurting for about 2 months now and has gotten worse in last 3 weeks. Doesn't matter what I eat it hurts and I feel very nauseated (sp??). I have also been getting dizzy and getting the shakes. So she is having me tested for everything, it seems like anyway. She even said I may be mal-nourished. She said something like I may be anorexic??? I mean give me a break. I eat all the time. I have lost 115 pounds I weigh 131 pounds. I am currently in a size 6, but could wear a size 4 since my 6 pants I have to wear a belt with. I am 5 foot 4 inches. Does sound anorexic? I just kinda laughed when she said that. A year ago I was 250 pounds. How can she be saying I am anorexic? Linda
Joni Just Joni
on 5/20/05 12:54 pm - Sheffield, AL
Intruding??? How could you be intruding???? We WANTED you here! I was hoping you would come join us. Good luck with your ultrasound. Hopefully they will find out what it is and hopefully it will be something simple. I know people used to call me anorexic when I weighed 130 lbs., but I was 5'11"! You are a tiny little thing! If I ever lose all my weight and someone calls me anorexic, I will be I remember when Dolly Parton lost all her weight, people were saying she was anorexic and she said, "Honey, hogs don't get anorexia!" She's so funny. So that's what I will have to say. (Not calling you a hog, sweet Linda, just passing along what Dolly said.) Anyway, I am so glad you are here! I had asked Renee to invite you and when you didn't show up immediately, I was gonna send out a posse myself! Love you, Joni
Linda H.
on 5/22/05 9:06 am - Madison, AL
Hey Joni! How are ya? I don't get on the boards very often. You are such a sweet lady. I am so glad I got to meet you. Those of you that haven't meet Joni yet are really missing out. Well I am going to rest now. I have a big day tomorrow. I am trying to get my old job back at Mcdonald's. So I have to work at Movie Gallery tomorrow at 8am and when I get there I have to call the director of operations at Mcdonalds to talk to him about me coming back to work. We will see what happens. Please pray that I can get my old job back. I will make more money too. I also have to get the ultrasound done tomorrow at 2:30pm. I can not have anything to eat or drin****il after the procedure. That is going to be hard. I usually have coffee first thing in the mornings, but not tomorrow. I hope I don't forget. Take care, Linda
CaydensNanny
on 5/20/05 1:18 pm - Sweet Home, AL
Get in here and give me a hug girl!... I am happy to see you again. It has been toooooooooooo long since we heard from you!!! I am sorry you are having a terrible time. It does sound like your gall bladder to me but I will feel better when you have had it checked out. Hope you feel better soon, and please dont be a stranger! You are a sight for sore eyes!!! Love & Light! Sandy
Linda H.
on 5/22/05 9:07 am - Madison, AL
Hey Sandy. You are too sweet. How are you? I have been way for a long time. I don't hardly ever get a chance to get on here. I hope to be posting on here more often. Love, Linda
Dixie Chick
on 5/20/05 1:52 pm - War Eagle, AL
HEY!!!!!!!!!! Glad you are here with us!!! Love you girl, Lindy
Linda H.
on 5/22/05 9:10 am - Madison, AL
Hey Lindy, how are you? I have been better. I hope they can find out what is wrong with me. I am pretty sure it is my gall bladder. It is good to see you. Love, Linda
Beth G.
on 5/20/05 2:40 pm - Pelham, AL
Hey Linda, We are glad you are here. I hope they soon find out what's going on with you. Good luck with all those tests. Beth
Linda H.
on 5/22/05 9:11 am - Madison, AL
Thanks Beth. How are you doing? It is good to hear from everyone. I will keep ya'll informed. I hope to find out something about my blood work tomorrow. Take Care!! Linda
Dakota Mom
on 5/20/05 10:10 pm - Montgomery, AL
Hi Linda! Glad to see you posting again and great to have you here with us! I sure do hope you get these health issues worked out. I know how scary it is not to know what is going on. Especially when it has gone on as long as it has. Keep us posted! Gail
Most Active
Recent Topics
New Meetup in VA
shoutjoy · 0 replies · 369 views
muscle spasms after bypass
Erica K. · 2 replies · 789 views
ignore testing
ahart250 · 0 replies · 463 views
Ignore - testing
awayfrmitall · 0 replies · 445 views