Good morning....and BellyDancing???

Twirlygirlie
on 5/21/05 1:11 am - Springville, AL
Good Saturday morning all! I'm down to only 2 loads of laundy Hopefully I will get it done and get outside today! I cleaned house (somewhat) last night....so at least that's done. I'm such a creature of habit, that I can't let myself relax on the weeked until all my chores are done. I got a local community paper yesterday and one of the local high schools is offering beginning Bellydancing classes....one night a week ...starting in July! I'm very intrigued. I wish some of you were closer to go with me. I'm such a wimp about doing things by myself, but I've always wanted to Bellydance. I think it's sooo sexy Have a great day! Kim
Dixie Chick
on 5/21/05 2:27 am - War Eagle, AL
Joni Just Joni
on 5/21/05 2:58 am - Sheffield, AL
Oh, how exciting! I have ALWAYS wanted to learn belly dancing! Dancing is my thing anyway, and that is one of my favorites. I used to work for a dance studio that did ballroom dancing and I loved that better than anything, especially the Latin dances. God, it was better than sex! That's one of the things I want to do after WLS if losing all that weight will enable me to get on my feet again. I want to dance again...although where I will dance in this godforsaken hole is a whole other question, but maybe I can get out of here eventually if I can walk again. My favorite CD is James Asher's Tigers of the Raj which plays belly dance type music. I have played that thing over and over and over for YEARS and never get tired of it. I have it on now. Love, Joni who says "You Go Girl!" Don't be a wimp! The belly dancers I've known are easy going, wonderful to get along with people and there are a lot of heavy people there usually because belly dancing is one of the few dances that heavy people seem to do...you know, since it's not an American dance where you have to be a size 2. You'll be "the skinny one."
CaydensNanny
on 5/21/05 3:57 am - Sweet Home, AL
I cleaned yesterday enough for this entire board! Maybe thats why I slept until noon today! It is yard work for me this afternoon now that the storms have gone away. bellydancing! Cool idea, you go get em and let us know what it is like. Love, Sandy
Most Active
Recent Topics
New Meetup in VA
shoutjoy · 0 replies · 369 views
muscle spasms after bypass
Erica K. · 2 replies · 789 views
ignore testing
ahart250 · 0 replies · 463 views
Ignore - testing
awayfrmitall · 0 replies · 445 views