The Sex Board

Joni Just Joni
on 5/21/05 4:07 am - Sheffield, AL
Hey, those of you who post on the sex board, what happened that they had to put the member rules up and what did they pull? I've been thinking for months that those on the BB who lurk on the sex board must SURELY be writing some horrified letters to OH about the sex board and how offended they are with some of the (what they call) perverted things on it, so I'm wondering if something was pulled because of someone on the BB. I don't post on the sex board anymore because I don't want the BB lurkers to see me and even remember my face. If there's something I want to post, I will just email it privately to the sender. Anyway, I wondered what could be so awful on the sex board that it was pulled?????? Anyone able to fill me in? Love, Joni
(deactivated member)
on 5/21/05 6:09 am - Moulton, AL
Anthony let some profanities slip! So someone tattled to the moderators and they pulled his posts. Email me and I'll send you a link to where we are hiding out now. Love ya, Paige
CaydensNanny
on 5/21/05 6:59 am - Sweet Home, AL
ohhhhhhhh this is getting good, now we have a secret sex board and I just gotta know where that one is...LOL....
(deactivated member)
on 5/21/05 7:05 am - Moulton, AL
The best things is....it's NOT on OH. Email me if you'd like the link!
Most Active
Recent Topics
New Meetup in VA
shoutjoy · 0 replies · 369 views
muscle spasms after bypass
Erica K. · 2 replies · 789 views
ignore testing
ahart250 · 0 replies · 463 views
Ignore - testing
awayfrmitall · 0 replies · 445 views